Lighting Fast Marvel Toruny!!!

Ok, next match will be interesting:

CAPTAIN AMERICA

VS

U.S. AGENT

CLICK ON PICS. FOR BIOS(HOPFULY YOU MIGHT ONLY NEED THEM FOR US AGENT)

I guess ill vote first and say im voting for us agent, he is just one step ahead of Cap. it think it would be a very close match though!!!

interesting, agents sheild is so much cooler though, you got to admit!!!

spartin2008 said:

And his sheild(before someone ask) is not why i voted for him, i read his bio!

At first I would have been inclined to say USagent up untill i remembered that i've seen Cap knock USagent out. so Cap.

spartin2008 said:

I dont know what you're talking about. Cap's shield is WAY better.

Cap owned the Agent the last time they met, and I never heard of Agent being stronger.

im sick today so i probly wont be able to do all three today, i will try to get one up as soon as posible though, unless you want to put the matches up today XwolverineX??

spartin2008 said:
im sick today so i probly wont be able to do all three today, i will try to get one up as soon as posible though, unless you want to put the matches up today XwolverineX??

Nooope, I don't know how to post pics...:(

XwolverineX said:
Nooope, I don't know how to post pics...:(

do you want to learn... if you go to www.photobucket.com you can start an account and save pics. from your computer file to your photo album, once you have the pics. you want on the website copy the image url in a post, do preview post and the pics. should be there.:D

Wolverine-leap-poster-01.jpg

spartin2008 said:
do you want to learn... if you go to www.photobucket.com you can start an account and save pics. from your computer file to your photo album, once you have the pics. you want on the website copy the image url in a post, do preview post and the pics. should be there.:D

Hey, lookie, I know how!!

spartin2008 said:
\

if ya want, I will do it bub.

XwolverineX said:
\

if ya want, I will do it bub.

thanks alot, i need to get some rest anyway, i really do appreciate it:D :up:

i owe ya one!

To the death or just a regular fight? Cause if it's to the death Deadpool wins no matter what (him being immortal). If not then Wolvie and DD hands down.
And btw. in regards to the last fight. USAgent is much stronger but he's not invulnerable at all and Cap is much faster and more skilled. All of Caps abilities are peak human. Aside from Strength and endurance USAgent's got nothing special about him.

Vanguard07 said:
To the death or just a regular fight? Cause if it's to the death Deadpool wins no matter what (him being immortal). If not then Wolvie and DD hands down.
And btw. in regards to the last fight. USAgent is much stronger but he's not invulnerable at all and Cap is much faster and more skilled. All of Caps abilities are peak human. Aside from Strength and endurance USAgent's got nothing special about him.

Not to death, just 'till one is defeated, ya know people can be beaten without being killed.

So I will say you voted for DD and Wolverine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"