Lighting Fast Marvel Toruny!!!

Next battle will be up in 30 min... That' all th' time ya got left for votin'!!

Final tally: 3-1 for Deadpool and the Punisher over th' Crazy Canuck and Daredevil.

Next Battle:

SENTRY001_cov.jpg

THE SENTRY

VS.
Surfer2.gif

SILVER SURFER

Hey everyone, im back and feeling better, first of i want to give a big thanks to XwolverineX for the help today(if you want to post the last match tonight to finish off go right ahead, you deserve it, you did great today!:D), and second in this match im going to say Surfer, he just rocks:D

And I don't know if I can post again Spartin, my attention is on 24 since a new X-3 and V for Vendetta trailer will be playin' durin' tonights episode!!

XwolverineX said:
And I don't know if I can post again Spartin, my attention is on 24 since a new X-3 and V for Vendetta trailer will be playin' durin' tonights episode!!

ok i will do the last one but tell me who you want to see and i will make it happen for you:D

How about Namor vs. Wonderman.... I don't know, lol. I can't think.. ;)

thats fine, ill make it happen, 2-1 for the sufer, next match in 10 min. so vote if you havent.

ok, final results are 2-1 for the Sufer. next battle up shortly.

Ok next match was a request from XwolverineX, if anyone has request make them, i need ideas:D

NAMOR
Namor2.jpg

VS

WONDERMAN
WonderMan2.gif

spartin2008 said:
ooops, your right, my fult, i forgot i voted for sufer in my monologue:D

Ya'll overlooked Sentry. I think we are goin' to be gettin' 4 every matchup, since there's always 4 distinct posters givin' their thoughs.. :down

Oh well, we're still goin' to continue. :up:

XwolverineX said:
Ya'll overlooked Sentry. I think we are goin' to be gettin' 4 every matchup, since there's always 4 distinct posters givin' their thoughs.. :down

Oh well, we're still goin' to continue. :up:

yeah atleast some people appreciate this thread:D

XwolverineX said:
You should make a DC one aswell, LMAO! :D

2 things, im not as into dc as marvel, its still cool though, and second...what does LMAO mean:D

Namor, I've never liked Wonderman seemed like a cheap rip off of Wonder Woman and Superman, anways Namor has knocked the Hulk out cold, and he actually hit some guy with a detroyer ship once, so I Vote Namor

spartin2008 said:
2 things, im not as into dc as marvel, its still cool though, and second...what does LMAO mean:D

Are you jokin? It means Laugh My Ass Off.. LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"