Days of Future Past // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Exact location for #XMen this week is the Mount-Royal Club at 1175 Sherbrooke West in #Montreal

looks like we are going to have Wolvie dance with mystique

dance club??

wait.... Dazzler cameo more than likely, then!

Have just seen this tweet:

BOREtCoCEAE86nD.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/ewansauves/status/352482211422932992

Looks pretty cool

Well, that explains why there's no pics. Interesting to have such a huge set piece OUTSIDE rather than in a studio.

Something tells me studio became aware of the famke janssen stunt double listing and now are trying to cover up fact famke Is In film.

So are the sentinels confirmed for this or not?

Anyone know who Trolololo is?

She is listed to have stunt double, Lauren May Kim. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1830387/?ref_=sr_1

This Is who was listed as Famke Janssen's stunt double.

I couldn't find any listing for actress named Trolololo.

This just reaks us studios or producers finding out IMDB has stunt double listed
for famke janssen thus spoiling her appearance In DOFP so they had It changed from Famke to this Trolololo.

This Is who was listed as Famke Janssen's stunt double.

I couldn't find any listing for actress named Trolololo.

This just reaks us studios or producers finding out IMDB has stunt double listed
for famke janssen thus spoiling her appearance In DOFP so they had It changed from Famke to this Trolololo.

Lmao.... Trolololo means you've been trolled/it's a joke. Simple Internet terminology. That's it. Its not a real person or name lol *facepalm* hillarious.

Last edited:
Trolololo on IMDB and people still think it's legit? Hahaha

Last edited:
I wonder if this mean the whole famke thing isn't true, its odd that something as silly as that would get through on IMDB that easy

Last edited:
Of course she's in, Fox just found out that the info leaked, and now they want to hide it, at least to a future announcement or big reveal.

Of course she's in, Fox just found out that the info leaked, and now they want to hide it
I hope that's sarcasm.
I wonder if this mean the whole famke thing isn't true, its odd that something as silly as that would get through on IMDB that easy

Aunt Carnage.

IMDB posts BS all the time and should never be trusted 100%. Not saying legit info doesn't show up, but fans and trolls do mess with the credits and this happens quite often.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"