Days of Future Past // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

- Booboo ends filming today:

Booboo and Fivel ‏@RealBoobooFivel 2h
one last day of filming
https://twitter.com/RealBoobooFivel/status/337949282848079875

Hmm this could be a hint that we will not see Warpath in a lot of scenes. I think its either he's stuck in the future or he will die in the middle of the battle.

Maybe warpath Is one too based on the evidance of him still filming.

I hope the speculation Is wrong because I really don't want too many time traveling.
They should keep It to Wolverine and eather rogue or Kitty,depending on rather Anna
Paquin returns to montreal for more shooting,especilly since brotherhood may consest only of Magneto,Mystique and Quicksilver.

And with this being the X_Men's answer to the Avengers It would be bad Idea for new characters to cross with first class actors over OT actors.

I actually want to see Bishop time travel to the past along with Wolverine and company.

29 May:

- Leaked pic from location!:

BLgKmgPCQAA5D0s.jpg

true! lol

I just this is just the actors waiting to film, since I preffer to see young Charles on his whelchair during all the movie.

human Beast, walking young Charles.... it was all played on FC, would be repetitive, imo

Yeah, it's most likely a picture taken between scenes. Good to have our first look at Fassbender, though.

but a bit sad to not see white hair on him yet :(

true! lol

I just this is just the actors waiting to film, since I preffer to see young Charles on his whelchair during all the movie.

human Beast, walking young Charles.... it was all played on FC, would be repetitive, imo

Is not a filming picture

Then again can I see young xavier walking at some point? Yeah maybe, he can walk in someone's mind, he did it in X1

Last edited:
thats a better scenario.

lets see what happens

Nicholas Hoult (who played The Beast in X-Men: First Class) was spotted on the set of the Days Of Future Past aiming a gun at Jennifer Lawrence’s body guard

_tempBeatsyi_zpscbebab2a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

http://www.comic book movie.com/fansites/USSENTERPRISE/news/?a=80493

more Hank as human Hank....

Beast Hank >>>>

I hope there are just a few scenes with human Hank and more with Beast. In FC he was human for most of the movie, and Beast only appeared once in the original trilogy as a supporting character. So I hope Bryan show much more of him this time.

more Hank as human Hank....

Beast Hank >>>>

I hope there are just a few scenes with human Hank and more with Beast. In FC he was human for most of the movie, and Beast only appeared once in the original trilogy as a supporting character. So I hope Bryan show much more of him this time.

i'm willin to bet he will be lookin human through most the film, occationally lookin like beast and bein beast at the end

The idea in FC was that he didnt want to be a mutant, then it got worse for him turnin blue and hairy, he probably unwillin to accept he is a mutant, maybe why he has a gun, to make himself feel normal

i think him in thay picture with wolverine shows he is hidin his beastly form

It may not be what you want but its depth and story, bein a mutant and how they feel and seen, plus it will be the difference between mystique And beast, and I wouldn't be surprised if we got a similar scene like in FC where raven asks to see the real hank

Last edited:
if its about being on a public place, I understand the decision by Hank and Charles. To hide his beastly look.

But this movie is set 11 years after FC, so one would guess Beast, the Beast from the x-men comics, already accepted who he is, even if he keeps experimenting with himself from time to time.

But again, we'll see what happens. I'll try to stay a bit neutral until I see the actual movie.

if its about being on a public place, I understand the decision by Hank and Charles. To hide his beastly look.

But this movie is set 11 years after FC, so one would guess Beast, the Beast from the x-men comics, already accepted who he is, even if he keeps experimenting with himself from time to time.

But again, we'll see what happens. I'll try to stay a bit neutral until I see the actual movie.

judging by the picture of him and wolverine at the mansion where he wouldn't need to hide but still looks human i do think it will continue on from the theme of FC where he wants to hide his mutant/beastly form

he could have been hiding his appearance for years, plus could be partly an excuse not to have to put make up on Nicholas Hoult and most likely mystique will look like she did in FC alot in the film

alot of things won't be forgotten from FC, somethings just don't change

Last edited:
Omg those Hoult cakes.

someone did point out that the bodyguard person is holding a sword o_O

Azazels sword?

Last edited:
Taking a break....

David Spénard ‏@dave_spen
Montreal's sun seems very nice today from my office! @RealHughJackman pic.twitter.com/Q1gYZgNZxD

BLiDXqMCcAAUKYk.jpg:large

that photo is BIG, lol

and lol at Hugh taking some sun :D Singer wants a perfectly brown Wolverine or something? :funny:

Trask!!!

xmenfassy30may1302.jpg

the whole look is awesome! :D This movie will be sooo cool

SO MANY PHOTOS TODAY. I can't deal.

Quicksilver and Mystique next?

I wonder how many actors are there, specially.... how many X-MEN are there. mmm...

MINI RON BURGUNDY.

That is all I see when I see Dinklage lol. Still my most anticipated character in DOFP. The actor is a boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"