lil' heroes n villains request

sheesh, its been 12 hours...no new stuff? hmm...

depressing isn't it? I knew from the very beginning that when I ran out of pics the thread would surley die. Surley!.

we'll do our best to keep it alive. Maybe you should open the thread to others, making this an only baby verison of DC/Marvel universe? Only cute people allowed in here?

if it stays on "New Posts" I think that will be good enough. Don't need to advertise it elsewhere.

spawn.jpg

heres a stab at that spawn request

"Yes, but don't call me Surley"

Airplane! lol

Damn this post glitch!

gregtestagent said:
depressing isn't it? I knew from the very beginning that when I ran out of pics the thread would surley die. Surley!.

Yes, but don't call me Surley. :mad:

:p :D

That's freaking great........................................................but, could you post a full picture with his entire cape.

I'm trying to make it a wallpaper and it would look better if it were complete.

If not I understand and thanks anyway.

Can you do Doc Ock please???

Like Bullpen Bits... form Marvel... those things were freakin HILARIOUS! I was workin on one (DC version) but never quite finished...

ur welcome and thxs fer the comments

i'll get u a full spawn (maybe even coloured...)
if you really want a good Doc Ock ask Silver S (i think thats right) who does a strip. I dont think I could handle it any better. I'll give'r tho
as much as it would be entertaining to do Batman, i think what the world needs now (or at least Hype) isnt more batman. again tho i see what comes up. also bob has a couple you should check out in his thread

oh and size varies the spawn one got a little big on me. since there so cartoony i try to make'em round 6 inches that way i can sharpie them no problem

i gotta say its fun to do. especially the spawn, eventho i don't care fer the character, since there was a refernce image to manipulate. that could be an idea to take existing moments or classic pose and lil'size them ...

Once again I love what you've done with the pic. And I would love it colored.

some old "lil" heroes i made....

Attachments

• aquaman.gif
    aquaman.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 22
  • greenlantern.gif
    greenlantern.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 11
  • flash.gif
    flash.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 16
dansker said:
if you really want a good Doc Ock ask Silver S (i think thats right) who does a strip. I dont think I could handle it any better.

I am more than familiar with Silver's Doc Ock and it rocks.

But I would like to see someone elses rendition of him too.As would Silver.

keep the lil heroes alive

cool, we're keeping this page up and alive. Keep it up ya'll!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"