Liman 'Jumper'

Trailer looks great.
Always liked Hayden as an actor.
He was amazing in Shattered Glass.

Thats now pretty high on my anticipating list.

P.S anyone know the music in that trailer?

I remember it from The Island trailers.

that was a cool ash trailer. and hayden christensen did just as i asked, spoke minimally.

The trailer looked amazing. I've been looking forward to seeing this. I really liked the Bourne Identity, and loved Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Great locations in this film, New York, London, Rome, Egypt. Also Sam Jackson looks very cool, very styleized. It's kinda of wierd having the trailer out without any official pics.

Sam Jackson looks like he dunked his head in a bag of flour.

Might be interesting I guess.

Looks interesting. I'll probably see it anyway since Hayden and Sam are in it.

samuel sure does like these superheroe-esque stories without the superhero tie to them

i am SICK of seeing Samuel Jackson and Morgan Freeman.

samuel sure does like these superheroe-esque stories without the superhero tie to them
I agree with you he seems like a fan of the genre and I like his choices like these. In this movie, like Unbreakable, he has a very real-world yet styleized "costume". God I hope this movie is great that way we can look forward to two more. Possible titles are Next Jumper, and Jumper After Next! j/k

I saw the trailer the other day when i posted it but waited to watch it again before commenting, Ive gotta say i really like the look of it, has a pretty cool vibe and some interesting visuals.

It looks pretty good, definately something worth checking out. I ain't read the books but I heard the next one was called Reflex, if they're basing each part on each book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"