List one thing you did today

CConn

Fountainhead of culture.
Reaction score
Okay, so basically just list something hopefully remotely interesting/funny/weird/exciting/whatever you did today.

Go!

Went shopping with my mother and got lost because she ran off to another store without telling me while I was picking up groceries.

Got up to 55 MPH in 2nd gear.

An entire book? :o

Hm. I spoke to a stranger's child. But not in a creepy way.

Yes
I wrote an email, an important email.

Checked the air in my tires.

I noticed this thread and was excited to post in it, but hesitated once I saw who the OP was. I gradually came to terms with who it was and now I'm proud of myself.
Faced with a difficult decision, I feel like I've grown up a bit in a matter of 5 seconds.

Started cataloging all the things I am going to need to mail for my move to a new place in Texas.

I noticed this thread and was excited to post in it, but hesitated once I saw who the OP was. I gradually came to terms with who it was and now I'm proud of myself.
Faced with a difficult decision, I feel like I've grown up a bit in a matter of 5 seconds.

:huh: this is some deep speak :huh:

i gave the dog a nice long bath and clipped his nails. he didnt put up a fight and i am thankful.

I bought an apparent Wal-Mart exclusive figure from a Target store :huh:

We also sell board games from Boscovs sometimes. :o

I wrapped a hot dog in a slice of pizza and ate it. Surprisingly, it's not that bad.

I stayed up for 23 hours straight. For no particular reason.

Got offered a free bomber jacket.

We also sell board games from Boscovs sometimes. :o
What the who is Boscovs?
And why don't I have one where I live :(

---

I gave away half of my snowglobe collection and I'm waiting for it to kick so I can cry.

Boscovs is like Macy's for old ladies who live in mobile homes. :o

I threw away all my wife's shoes and clothing.

I made a birthday call to my best friend.

Watched Jennifer's Body with Amanda S. and Meagan F.

Took some pictures of my car so I could edit the best one later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"