List your top 10 Alien GLs you want to see in the first movie

Breogan

My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
We already know; Abin Sur, Tomar-Re, Kilowog and Sinestro. List 10 more you absolutely must see.
Less then 10 is ok, more then 10 you fail at top 10 lists.

Mine are all pretty old school classics:
1. Katma Tui (the first female Green Lantern ever introduced)
2. Arisia (Green Lantern honey, saffron colored not pink please)
3. Salakk (Green Lantern tightwad and Guardian bluenoser)
4. Arkkis Chummuck (The original Klingon of the Green Lantern universe. I'd like a shot of him unapologetically devouering his victims with blood dripping down his uniform, (what? ...it's a matter of honor))
5. Chaselon (because what were Broome and Kane smoking?)
6. Medphyll (trippy sentient plant-form who went on to commune with Alan More's Swamp Thing)
7. Stel (Sentient robot GL created by Broome & kane years before the borg)
8. Xax (before there was Yoda, or Ch'p. or Bzzd, the original kick ass advocate of size matters not)
And the three original Honor Guards:
9. Apros
10. K'ryssma
- and the third Tomar-Re who is already in.:woot:

Last edited:
i dont know i only know of a few names i seen in animated forms or talked about so for me i dont know.

Here you go:
Pan13.jpg

Superman/ Salakk / Katma Tui / Abin Sur? / Kilowog / Arkkis Chummuck / Tomar-Re

23.jpg
180px-HeartsAndMinds.jpg
Galius Zed/ Kilowog/ Katma Tui/ Arkkis Chummuck
Arkkis Chummuck / Kilowog / Larvox / Tomar-Re / Galius Zed

GLCorpsBravetheBoldpanA.jpg
GLCorpsBravetheBoldpanB.jpg

GLBravetheBold.jpg
275px-Chaselon.jpg
Chaselon
Salakk.jpg
Salakk

katma.jpg
Larvox/ Kilowog/ Katma Tui

t-22.jpg

Ch'p / Isamot Kol(back)/ Blue guy?/ Salakk/ Palaqua/ Tomar-Re

Last edited:
Salakk
Ch'p
Stel
Galius Zed
Arkkis Chummuck
Larvox
Arissa
Chaselon
Green Lantern of Aeros

Ideally, I want Salakk elevated up to a supporting role with Kilowog and Tomar-Re. The rest can be cameos.

nice lists. I still say we probably will see the more human shaped ones over others like ch'p, G'nort, and those very strange ones.

Sinsetro (of course)
Kilowog
Abin Sur
Katma Tui
Tomar-Re
Arkkis Chummuck
Salakk
John Stewart (cameo)

Arkkis Chummuck
Aresia
Katma Tui
Salaak
Galius Zed
Mogo
Larvox

Nice to see Katma Tui on most people's list. She is a sexy space babe!

Nice to see Katma Tui on most people's list. She is a sexy space babe!

In actuality, Katma Tui was Sinestro's successor after he was drummed out of the corps. If this film takes place before Sinestor goes rogue, there will not be a Katma Tui.

In actuality, Katma Tui was Sinestro's successor after he was drummed out of the corps. If this film takes place before Sinestor goes rogue, there will not be a Katma Tui.

Tread softly, for you tread on my dreams :(

Would be cool if she was seen among the Korugarians while Hal goes on a training mission with Sinestro though.

Last edited:
Here's my 10:

1) Kilowog
2) Tomar-Re
3) Arisia
4) Mogo
5) Saalak
6) C'hp
7) Galius Zed
8) Boodika (being recruited by Hal and Sinestro insted of Hal and John)
9) Arkis Chimmuk
10) Saarek (the Vulcan - as a homage to Star Trek)

Unless there's a scene on Korugar where we see her. We've no idea just how much has changed since the original leaked draft

Yeah I'm kind of torn on that one. As published she was one of the principle GLs Hal would routinely have teamed up with, like Tomar-Re she was one of the first GLs in Hal's supporting cast who he fought along side with regularly.
So that's kind of what I want to see.
The Sinestro trained Hal retcon (which is great) pushes her debut much further and continuity wise wouldn't have her appearing till the 2nd if not a 3rd movie, if that. (Which is not great)
What's weird is if they do hold back her debut, they're likely going to end up introducing other female GLs like Arisia, Bodika, maybe even Soranik, who al debuted long after Katma, just so they can have some female GLs in there.
Even though she was the first one.
So I'm torn between them holding back her debut to tell her post Sinestro origin which they may never get to, or just put her in from the get go!

Last edited:
In no specific order (I'm not counting Kilowog, Abin, or Tomar because they've already been anounced.)

Salakk
Galius Zed
Ch'p
Chaselon
Arisia
Mogo
Stel
Bzzd
Vath Sarn
Isamot Kol
Jack T. Chance
Larvox
Arkis Chummuck
Green Man
Princess Iolande

I know thats more than 10, but I know there's going to be more than 10 in the movie.

So since the original post we have now also confirmed...

Salakk
Boodikka
BZZD
Green Man

Anyone ellse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"