Live action Moana

samsnee

Ok
Reaction score
I guess this deserves its own thread since it’s really happening. A director has been announced.

The Final Boss...The Rock set for Moana and I can't wait

shut-it-down-wrap-it-up.gif

We're getting this in less than a year after an actual sequel to the animated movie.

Disney keeps scraping lower than the bottom of the barrel in regards to shameless corporate greed.

We're getting this in less than a year after an actual sequel to the animated movie.

Disney keeps scraping lower than the bottom of the barrel in regards to shameless corporate greed.
It's obviously a vanity project for The Rock after his ego was bruised by Black Adam.

Look Disney has been doing remakes since the 90s as the live action division has never been their strongest studio but it’s WAAAAY to soon for this.

That said it’s coming and while I really love The Little Mermaid remake one thing I hated was that while colorful it wasn’t vibrant enough (that was a perfect case for studio interference to demand the Marshall get rid of that sometimes dull look and they missed it). This films colors better be Barbie level vibrant it needs to look like candy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"