Live Lounge And Prosper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, me neither.

I'd rather watch a few tight-ends and linebackers tackling eachother :p

Same. That, and I think American Football is better to watch.

... if only for the commercials ;)

Well, in my opinion, American football has more action and is more exciting than: soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, etc etc etc.

Seriously, if you're going to sit down and watch a sport, American football is the most exciting to watch (and not just cause the tight-ends look good in spandex).

I agree completely.

Also, I have to move out of my dorm in a couple weeks. Boooo.

awww, you going to stay in the same town?
Or will you be moving back home?

I'll be moving back home, but putting all of my things into storage [again....] and live at my Grandmothers house because I got a job close to there. Which is great, by the way.

Oh, that IS great you have a job lined up already. And that living arrangements are already figure out :)

It'd be better if I had my own place, but if this job turns into a full time position after summer is over, I'll get my own place for sure.

Ill be doing Marketing and Financing projects for a company that manufactures computer chips.

ahh, okay :)

Which has NOTHING to do with your major :p
Isn't it always that way?

April to January I get my fill of sports between Baseball and Football. It's those 2 months in February and March that depress me.

I could never get into College Sports except when it comes down to the Draft. I went to an Engineering School with no competitive sports program and I just find it hard to root for any team that I didn't go to school at. Rutgers is near me, but even if they were competitive, I wouldn't become an overnight fan.

I use to watch the Knicks in the late 90s when they were good. It's hard for me to watch them now. Maybe if they score big in free agency this Summer.

I don't follow sports at all. But I enjoy football and basketball enough that if I go hang out with people watching I'll pick a team and root for them that game.

Mornin'. :D I have tickets to go see Chris Smither, an acoustic blues man. Can't wait to go!

Well, the lag seems better at least. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"