Logan Logan spoiler thread discussion

Was the guy on the other thread telling the truth?

X 24 Involved ! ?
Kills Xavier by stabbing and we are supposed to think logan did it.
Truth revealed later ?
Read on IMDb.
Anyone could confirm ?

Someone on Reddit who claims to have seen it posted a non-spoiler review. For Spoilers he requested you messaged him.

He's said:-

Professor X, Logan and Donald Pierce all day.

I've messaged someone on Reddit who has supposedly seen it.

He told me that Logan and Professor X both die. Didn't mention anything about Donald Pierce but I didn't ask.

Apparently there's a scene where the characters watch SHANE (1953 western movie).

over at IMDB someone claimed to have seen it and said this

x-24 kills Xavier and at first it looks like logan did it
logan dies fighting x-24

there is kind of a connection to apocalypse post credit scene

no cameos and no post credit scene

x-24 is the rumored clone of wolverine previously mentioned.

X24 is definitely accurate. Can vouch for that.

So It's true Logan dies at the hands of X-24?

I'm guessing X-24 looks pretty much exactly the same as Hugh Jackman also?

So It's true Logan dies at the hands of X-24?

I'm guessing X-24 looks pretty much exactly the same as Hugh Jackman also?

He does die at the hands of 24. I do not know what he looks like. My friend also told me about what happened with the X-Men. Shook me.

He does die at the hands of 24. I do not know what he looks like. My friend also told me about what happened with the X-Men. Shook me.

What happens to the X-Men then? You can't leave me hanging like this.

so i guess by you being shocked we should take it the X-Men are all dead by 2029 except for wolverine and Xavier i take it.

5fa976679ba54373c3a26e64ed0b1c1c.gif

That show always manages to kill its cast at some point... :sly:

In all seriousness though, I think that's actually a pretty fitting ending for Logan. Does he manage to take X-24 down with him or does Laura finish X-24 off after he kills Logan?

First off, the institution that created X-23 is responsible for the disappearance of mutants. I don't know the specifics but that's why there are not many around.

As for the X-Men, there's a reason Logan is taking care of Xavier. It's implied very heavily within the film that Xavier had an "episode" and wiped out all the X-Men except for Logan.

I hope X-24 doesn't look old like Logan does. I hope he looks more like Logan from The Wolverine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"