LOL "I'm Batman" - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been seeing them all over the web.

With this one,... I decided to start collecting them.

attachment.php

Subscribing.

Some old favorites -

CapGetsTheLastLaguhOnBatman.jpg

XavierConquersBatman.jpg

Rich_Diesslins_Funny_General_Cartoons_Super_Hero_Parody_with_Batman_and_Superman_at_the_bar_Wall_Clocks_3_Large.jpg

And now for something completely different - fans of "Where's Waldo" and "Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?" should love this (thanks to Navigator for showing it to me) -

CarmenWaldoLovers.jpg

I put this in the favorite pics thread, but I figured people would get a kick out of it here.

BatmanNewsweek.jpg

From Neil Gaiman's story "A Black and White World." The premise is that Batman and his supporting cast are all just actors in comic books. Joker's mother did not approve of her son's career choice.

I put this in the favorite pics thread, but I figured people would get a kick out of it here.

BatmanNewsweek.jpg

From Neil Gaiman's story "A Black and White World." The premise is that Batman and his supporting cast are all just actors in comic books. Joker's mother did not approve of her son's career choice.
I read that once. Good stuff.

Panthro said:
And now for something completely different - fans of "Where's Waldo" and "Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?" should love this (thanks to Navigator for showing it to me) -

CarmenWaldoLovers.jpg

D'awwwww :hrt:

Last edited:
This is not the first time he has denied water to people dying of thirst :dry:

Face full of egg-rolls?

There are worse ways to get attacked.

CarmenWaldoLovers.jpg
Am I the only one who thinks Waldo looks a bit too... well, hot there? It's like Sexy Noir Waldo.

He looks hawt

I would like to find that Waldo

In my bedroom :atp:

Unfortunately, all you'll find is a candy cane and a barbershop pole.

Am I the only one who thinks Waldo looks a bit too... well, hot there? It's like Sexy Noir Waldo.
Well it is the 21st century, nerds aren't necessarily not considered leading men material now. And who knew Waldo was such a ladies man? :word:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"