LOL "I'm Batman" - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
wkLI0.gif

The sad thing is we will soon have to expect a Robin unimaginatively named "Robin" in the comics in order to emulate the movie, as DC are wont to do.

The sad thing is we will soon have to expect a Robin unimaginatively named "Robin" in the comics in order to emulate the movie, as DC are wont to do.
i think you got your companies mixed up. last time batman had a movie coming out they killed him for a couple years. dc comics barely gives a **** about dc films.

Yeah. Most I've seen them do is use movie designs for Sinestro, Abin Sur, and the Guardians in Flashpoint.

Yeah. Most I've seen them do is use movie designs for Sinestro, Abin Sur, and the Guardians in Flashpoint.
That and the Superman Returns suit showed up for a while as well as Chris (Jason) Kent. Also thanks to the Batman movies we got the all black suit for a while.

That and the Superman Returns suit showed up for a while as well as Chris (Jason) Kent. Also thanks to the Batman movies we got the all black suit for a while.

I don't see how Chris was like Jason. He was a kid for about 4 issues, a full Kryptonian, and the son of Zod and Ursa.

So yeah, looks are pretty much the only things that get changed. I wouldn't mind that happening to Bane though.

Ursa and Non are from the movies too, but they didn't show up until 30 years afterward.

Chang is the true villain of the whole trilogy

Damn it Chang :argh:

Bane-Window.jpg

Batman-Meets-Iron-Man.jpg

[YT]uC28IdwuvsQ[/YT]

Last edited:
Funny stuff Lencho. Cyclops and Captain America traveling to Phoenix probably would have been a Hell of a lot more entertaining than the actual AVX story.

bill1.jpg

batman.jpg

5DestinysHand01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"