SupermanDoesntLikeChristianity.jpg

Normal4YoungMan.jpg

80sLeagueofExtraordinaryGentlemen.png

02heavy_handed_by_rhyscyclone123-d4cj1yd.jpg

01ANixonJoker.jpg

[YT]JZi2mnnJdUk[/YT]

[YT]h_Ki98hItsE[/YT]

[YT]vfLE9Us1jeQ[/YT]

Those two cops are interesting. I'd like to hear more about it.

It's probably just an industry in-joke, like how every smoker on TV smokes the same fictional brand of cigarettes, Morley.

I don't think the cigarettes are really that much of a joke, just being cheap and reusing props from other studios. I put someone made a million of them for a movie once, and they were just getting around.

Slightly terrifying but hilarious.

1267417717690.jpg

[YT]zUrqoI-vA8U[/YT]

[YT]hDRMeeuP3F0[/YT]

[YT]IxtMcVTlfGQ[/YT]

[YT]zlpKNeJMsgc[/YT]

[YT]VLuPTg8HcMY[/YT]

[YT]8WPQPLB_fJA[/YT]

[YT]PUmKgMdzwXU[/YT]

Last edited:
Wait, like, it makes Sense that Superman could probably get addicted to cigarettes, but he's indestructible and he has super healing. He's at basically zero risk of being hurt by them.

I don't know, maybe he wants to set a good example for the kids.

I threw up in my mouth a bit at the suggestion that Wonder Woman enjoys reading Twillight :dry:

I mean, maybe she reads it for the same reason sane people read it. Because it's funny and incredibad.

But yeah, she seems like a classic European literature type.

Also, something on there that doesn't make sense: Wonder Woman lists herself as "spiritual but not religious." She's empowered by the Greek Gods. She worships them regularly. She's clearly deeply religious.

Yeah when your whole family are actually gods I'm not sure how you can not be religious

Her sisters, aunts, uncles and brothers are all gods

That's like Thor saying he's an atheist :o

I don't know, if your family is Greek Gods, then I could see how you wouldn't be. I mean, that's not some awe inspiring deity that watches over you and you worship them because of their holy holiness. That's your creepy uncle Poseidon who likes to bang dolphins. :o

Aquaman has heard things about Poseidon from those dolphins

Horrifying things :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"