LOL "I'm Batman" - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, he even said it in the movie, "Hey everyone! Chill." He was talking about the challenge!

tumblr_nam25cECbA1qfvt7ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nal294k9Fn1qfvt7ko1_1280_zpsed60fb5b.jpg

And in response to Yale Stewart's recent controversies:

tumblr_nantd5ZWsN1qfvt7ko1_1280_zpsef48a322.jpg

Not funny, but since a lot of JL8 has been posted here, reports are now coming in that DC is now planning on taking action against Yale Stewart for the money he's made off of JL8. Originally they turned a blind eye because they liked what Stewart was doing and fear of backlash not only among the fans but within DC itself, but in light of recent events, DC is planning on forcing Stewart to stop.

Not funny, but since a lot of JL8 has been posted here, reports are now coming in that DC is now planning on taking action against Yale Stewart for the money he's made off of JL8. Originally they turned a blind eye because they liked what Stewart was doing and fear of backlash not only among the fans but within DC itself, but in light of recent events, DC is planning on forcing Stewart to stop.

Oh wow, **** that noise.

what actually happened, i seen an apology on his blog but i dont know why

He texted pictures of his junk to ladies who didn't want to receive those texts.

I think there have been other accusations beyond that in terms of unwanted sexual advances towards industry women and fans but the texting thing is all that he's admitted to and has been proven.

Last edited:
Dammit, wrong thread.

tumblr_nam25cECbA1qfvt7ko1_1280.jpg

Batman sure has come a long way since last time he tried on a single power ring then dropped to his knees and cried. :o

Last edited:
tumblr_napr0nzXsw1qfvt7ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_narqa8syLo1qfvt7ko1_1280.jpg

Have been watching the YJ toon and forgot how much this made me laugh...

[YT]N5R4MNsbUoI[/YT]

He texted pictures of his junk to ladies who didn't want to receive those texts.

I think there have been other accusations beyond that in terms of unwanted sexual advances towards industry women and fans but the texting thing is all that he's admitted to and has been proven.

Oh.

**** that guy.

http://comicsalliance.com/batigrl-als-ice-bucket-challenge-cameron-steart-babs-tarr-brenden-fletche/

BatgirlIceBucket.jpg

With all of the "Love Interests" that Felicity is getting this season, at the rate they're going, they'll have to rename the show into this...

tumblr_mwsbrrJT9d1qf3wzso1_500.png

1. Developing Romance with Oliver after 2 Seasons worth of development.

2. Potential Brewing Romance with Ray Palmer

3. Unresolved feelings for Barry

4. And now, MIT ex arrives into town

Though I guess you can't really blame all of these men for having a thing for Felicity. I mean Laurel has too much emotional baggage (at the moment), Sara is more comfortable with being a killer and has semi-intimacy issues, and Thea has gone to the dark side.lol

I guess with Felicity really not having an official love interest for two seasons on a CW show, the producers wanted to make up for that all at once.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"