lolpics! - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shemtov is offended by everything, nobody is gonna be offended by that

CHXLt.jpg

lkmFt.png

Jesus :doh:

I know that's a joke but I wouldn't put it past the hardcore nolanites on here to use that for a claim bond ripped of the completely original dark knight rises.

I think they'd just be bitter that Bond has action scenes where you can tell whats going and a gripping plot that hold your attention. Also some stunning model work. And Ralph Finnes...

^
Just gonna warn y' that some might find your pic offensive.

"Some" being you right? :o

No......
But It might be too close too a dead baby joke for some.....
This image and discussion reminded me of images of cannibals cooking and eating infants
I'm backing Shemtov on this one

:funny:

Jesus :doh:

I know that's a joke but I wouldn't put it past the hardcore nolanites on here to use that for a claim bond ripped of the completely original dark knight rises.
Nolanites compare everything to Nolan films, best put their claims in the ignore box

I think they'd just be bitter that Bond has action scenes where you can tell whats going and a gripping plot that hold your attention. Also some stunning model work. And Ralph Finnes...
I forgot the hate you have for Nolan's Batman

A french comedian ( Pierre Desproges RIP ) said once : You can laught of everything but not with everyone.

This image and discussion reminded me of images of cannibals cooking and eating infants
I'm backing Shemtov on this one

Oh well. The problem with comedy is that some people are offended sometimes. Just like with everything else, you can't please everyone.

...And to think I voted for you. :o

I'm not really offended by it, but I don't think it's funny either. It simply is and I just scroll past it.

Last edited:
:funny:
Williams heads to the unemployment office

Oh well. The problem with comedy is that some people are offended sometimes. Just like with everything else, you can't please everyone.
He wasn't offended, I wasn't offended, I laughed at the image before Shemtov mentions some people being offended, and I thought of parents with hearts broken by this
Opening old wounds is not good joke material
...And to think I voted for you. :o
Cause you are so very precious :hrt:

I didn't think the baby eating image was very funny, I can see why some would be hurt by it. That Williams pic is gold though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"