lolpics! - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
HRXO3.jpg

vFLZH.jpg

AJt98.jpg

IuT5z.jpg

Hey grandma hold my leg so I can get a booty shot!
slznL.png

That is true. Never give a friend a bite.

I don't understand this. Nothing on that box is related to football, is that why it's funny? :huh:

There is a football player on the box. That is related to football. But im with you. I dont see the funny.

I think the football player is from the show Blue Mountain something.

There is a football player on the box. That is related to football. But im with you. I dont see the funny.

Nah dude, that guys all padded and stuff. Footballers don't wear padding. Nothing to do with football on that box.

I don't understand this. Nothing on that box is related to football, is that why it's funny? :huh:

I think the football player is from the show Blue Mountain something.

Nah dude, that guys all padded and stuff. Footballers don't wear padding. Nothing to do with football on that box.

I'm going to resist facepalming for fear of my hand exploding from the back of my head. The guy on that cover is from the show Blue Mountain State, a football comedy on Spike. The Joke has been explained, it has been ruined. Have a nice day :yay:

I'm going to resist facepalming for fear of my hand exploding from the back of my head. The guy on that cover is from the show Blue Mountain State, a football comedy on Spike. The Joke has been explained, it has been ruined. Have a nice day :yay:

Isn't he also the guy from Smallville who played Aquaman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"