lolpics! - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
9bNnvM1.png

I want some good choco muffins
Not the same as Reese's, but it'll be good

Well, there really are no hydrogen molecules in a drop of water. "Hydrogen molecules" implies that the two hydrogen atoms are bonded to one another covalently, but in a water molecule no such bond exists between the hydrogen atoms: each is bonded to the oxygen atom.

tumblr_lgunjz0NLg1qeinmqo1_500.png

Can someone quote the family guy pics again for those of us who haven't seen them?
American Dad

Well, there really are no hydrogen molecules in a drop of water. "Hydrogen molecules" implies that the two hydrogen atoms are bonded to one another covalently, but in a water molecule no such bond exists between the hydrogen atoms: each is bonded to the oxygen atom.
You are such a nerd
tumblr_lzzi6cUfk91qj2vh0.gif

Wait, the mods actually deleted my "brainhole" post? Are you serious? You guys need an enema. Every last one of you.

Wait, the mods actually deleted my "brainhole" post? Are you serious? You guys need an enema. Every last one of you.

Well you did make what sound disturbingly close to a rape analogy while condescending to me so...

And you are now banned from posting in any of the funny picture threads.

Have a nice day.

Unless there's some sort of history I'm not aware of, I don't see how that comment warranted a thread banning. :huh:

I bought those giant Reese's cups. Let me tell you, I gained 12 pounds, but every damn bite was worth it.

And you are??????? Who?????

avengersxmasfull.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member