lolpics! - - - - - - - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really getting tired of this ****, five ****ing scenes for GOTG? REALLY?

For ****'s sake

While I haven't seen it yet, and I'm far from a gushing fan of the first... I think the GOTG2 post cred thing is supposed to be a joke about the Marvel post credit phenomenon.

^^^Truth.

What's important is that I know my truth. :sly:

*Those that know, know.

While I haven't seen it yet, and I'm far from a gushing fan of the first... I think the GOTG2 post cred thing is supposed to be a joke about the Marvel post credit phenomenon.

If that's the case it's literally the only joke that doesn't land, or attempt to land.

One's about some weird bondage device the gold people create and call "Adam", one's about aliens leaving Stan Lee, one's about a teenage Groot, one's about someone ****ing with Yondu's arrow, and I don't even remember what the other one is.

"This is not a drill!!"

Hyy0WRA.jpg

If that's the case it's literally the only joke that doesn't land, or attempt to land.

One's about some weird bondage device the gold people create and call "Adam", one's about aliens leaving Stan Lee, one's about a teenage Groot, one's about someone ****ing with Yondu's arrow, and I don't even remember what the other one is.

Adam Warlock is an important character and will be a main character in GOTG 3.

The Stan Lee scene confirms Stan Lee's character is in fact a Watcher and that Stan Lee is playing the same character in all his Marvel cameos.

The groot scene is meant to be reminiscent of the dancing baby groot scene in the GOTG 1 credits.

The guy messing with Yondu's arrow is Yondu's second in command. It's indicating he is stepping up to fill Yondu's place.

"One of the post-credits scenes sees Sylvester Stallone’s character Stakar Ogord assembling the original Ravagers. Stakar is actually the Marvel antihero known as Starhawk and a member of the original comic book Guardians of the Galaxy, who are from an alternate future in the 31st century. The other members present are Martinex (Michael Rosenbaum), Charlie-27 (Ving Rhames), Mainframe (voiced by Miley Cyrus), Krugarr (a CG character), and Aleta (Michelle Yeoh). This group, along with Yondu, all worked together in the past before Yondu’s “betrayal” of the Ravagers."

Nebula going after Thanos is setup for Infinity War.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/29/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2s-ending-and-post-credits-scenes-explained

Gripe less and pay attention more and you'll enjoy this stuff more.

Last edited:
Gripe less and pay attention more and you'll enjoy this stuff more.

Paying attention I did. Forcing myself to remember is a different issues, which shows how pale it compares to its predecessor. The climax still resonates with me, I'm gonna forget most of Vol. 2 by the end of the year

bBjeqTg.jpg

I'm not even sure this follows the rules of venn diagrams... But rules were meant to be broken!!

This one is dedicated to a special Hypester. He knows who he is.

WiB12FC.jpg

If you haven't seen GoTG2 yet don't click.

PxV4k6q.jpg

This one is currently blowing up on my Bookface, post it on yours and enjoy finding out which of your fiends is an idiot. :hehe:

18341660_10155341714274669_5513817187301494585_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back