lolpics! - - - - - - - - - Part 38

LoLLABO.png

I still don’t get what’s up with the Area 51 gags.
Really?

I mean... REALLY IF?

Long story short there has been a "plan" hatched via social media where hundreds of thousands signed up to storm the site called Area 51 in pop culture, supposed home to aliens/alien tech on or about Sept. 20th. The rationale is that the military would be overwhelmed by such numbers. Yes... There's no way that many actually show up. And as can be imagined this is low hanging fruit for comedy online and the creation of funny memes.

On the serious side... There is a question as to what happens if a large enough group does show up? I don't think that we are looking at thousands, but even if a a little over a hundred end up at the gates or attempt to cross into restricted lands, the potential for violence isn't nil.

Really?

I mean... REALLY IF?

Long story short there has been a "plan" hatched via social media where hundreds of thousands signed up to storm the site called Area 51 in pop culture, supposed home to aliens/alien tech on or about Sept. 20th. The rationale is that the military would be overwhelmed by such numbers. Yes... There's no way that many actually show up. And as can be imagined this is low hanging fruit for comedy online and the creation of funny memes.

On the serious side... There is a question as to what happens if a large enough group does show up? I don't think that we are looking at thousands, but even if a a little over a hundred end up at the gates or attempt to cross into restricted lands, the potential for violence isn't nil.
Yes, really.

And thank you for the information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"