lolpics! (repl8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pgv1Y.jpg

RJsHt.jpg

BALuB.jpg

Yeah, that woulda been a great nod, except just end it with the shot of his smile. Dont need the jokey "door wont open" gag

Yeah, that woulda been a great nod, except just end it with the shot of his smile. Dont need the jokey "door wont open" gag

Then everyone would wonder why he didn't show up throughout the rest of the movie. And I'm sure if they had the, um, resources, to film that then Joker would have a part in the plot.

Just show him smiling then sitting back down. He chooses not to leave, dont really need a long explanation. He's ****ing crazy! lol

We shouldnt hinder movies/art based on the few idiots out there who would be scratching their heads ;)

...OR you should just accept that the actor who played the Joker died and his character likely wouldn't have played a significant role in the movie anyway. I didn't even notice his absence.

i'd rather have had even that rather than the huge elephant in the room and just ignore the character

Really? I liked that Joker's fate was just as ambiguous as his origin. I thought it worked out quite nicely thematically.

And the fact that it was Blackgate and not Arkham that they busted open.

It's also explained that prisoners in Arkham was moved to Blackgate after the Dent act but the Joker who can't be found anywhere.

...OR you should just accept that the actor who played the Joker died and his character likely wouldn't have played a significant role in the movie anyway. I didn't even notice his absence.

i personally did, and i never expected something as detailed as that scene, maybe a line by gordon "has there been any word on the clown" or even bane saying he's the only one he didn't want running around

the whole
scarecrow
cameo seemed to me and few mates a part joker may have shown up in

I think Joker would have been in Arkham anyways, wouldn't he?

I guess I need to start reading some Iron Fist comics.

I guess I need to start reading some Iron Fist comics.

Immortal Iron Fist by Brubaker/Fraction/Aja would be the way to go, one of the best runs of the last decade. :up:

Yeah I read my first Iron Fist story a couple of months ago. It was "The Last Iron Fist Story". It was pretty good.

So your first was your last? Story of my life :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back