lolpics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fett has a great outfit, but what does he do that's cool? What makes him special?

He managed to track down Han Solo, to follow him without being noticed and he was great standing in the background at Jabba Palace :)
You also know he is a badass when Vader tells him : "no disintegration".

But the Son of Coul had a nicer gun.
tumblr_m8jnjhk2OM1r6790wo1_500.png

tumblr_m7l282nfLD1qcvtw7o1_500.jpg

Oh, and here's that Vision-Coulson bust coloured. It looks pretty Badical.
tumblr_m96g72OcTH1r6h499o1_500.jpg

He managed to track down Han Solo, to follow him without being noticed and he was great standing in the background at Jabba Palace :)
You also know he is a badass when Vader tells him : "no disintegration".

Exactly. He also has a nice jetpack. Coulson only has a tie.

Oh, how many people must have clicked the "Ignore this user" link

Léo Ho Tep;24195527 said:
I don't understand why Coulson is so popular. He did almost nothing in all the movies he's in, apart from dying.

He has a lot of personality.

Léo Ho Tep;24195527 said:
I don't understand why Coulson is so popular. He did almost nothing in all the movies he's in, apart from dying.

Watch this and bask in Coulson's awesomeness.

[YT]QAMgkpQYOSQ[/YT]

Wait why is Coulson being compared to Boba Fett? You gotta s***in' me...

I love how Coulson screamed like a ***** when he died.......oh wait, that was Boba Fett :p

yeah agreed, coulson was a developed character that didn't go out like a *****, he's nothing like fett.

But he did go out like an idiot. "Here's this gun we made out of The Destroyer after it attacked me! I have no idea what it does!"

"Oh. It does the same thing the Destroyer did. Thank God I didn't realize that so I could say 'so that's what that does' when I used it!"

But he did go out like an idiot. "Here's this gun we made out of The Destroyer after it attacked me! I have no idea what it does!"

"Oh. It does the same thing the Destroyer did. Thank God I didn't realize that so I could say 'so that's what that does' when I used it!"

how did he go out like an idiot

points gun at loki, turns out to be phantom loki, real loki appears behind and rams spear through his heart.

fett lands on a boat gets smacked by a blind man randomly waving a stick around, falls to his death

your complaining about the dialogue used for a joke rather than the circumstance of the characters death, and coulson knew in theory what the weapon did as he mentions where they got the tech he didn't know how it had been developed into a gun by sheild

Somebody had to freakin die in that movie. Better him than that hot piece of.. Cobie Smulders.

It's funny because I didn't try to convince you, but you guys can't accept that someone thinks Coulson isn't an interesting character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"