Horror Longlegs

Best serial killer horror since the masterpiece that is Silence?

I’ll be the judge of that. :o

The Fincher-heads will no doubt take some issue with both Se7en and Zodiac being passed over in that power ranking, but I’m not one to venture into such debates.

@Kane52630 I get it.

Give Nic Cage his Oscar immejiately.

chills-literal.gif

This has reached Batman levels of pre-release of hype for me.

The icing on the cake for me would be this film becoming a surprise box office smash. I imagine word of mouth will be off the charts and everyone will be wanting to see this in theaters -- whoever thinks they can stomach it. It seems like it'll have much more mass appeal than any other Oz Perkins film. This movie could have some long....legs at the box office.

I hope it's a massive hit domestically, because as of now, this isn't going to get a theatrical release over here. Neither is Maxxxine.

:csad:

It's the equivalent of putting a warning label on a jar of nitroglycerin," Cage says. "The monster is a highly, highly dangerous substance. The way it's moved, unveiled, deployed has to be treated very carefully. Forget about the movie theater blowing up; the whole city could blow up, nay the country, maybe even the world. He is going to change your reality. Your doors of perception are going to open, and your life is not going to be the same."
Never change, Nic.

So the birthday murders viral site said to check back on the 24th.

I just don't have the guts to do so just yet.

Anyone who doesn't want any of the crime scenes spoiled might want to stay off the film's Instagram page. A Fangoria issue just revealed what's under the bed...

Really looking forward to this one. One of my most anticipated movies for this year. Cage looks creepy as all get out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"