Look Alive, Wage Slaves! Presenting....Margot Robbie AS Harley Quinn! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's perfection in every way imaginable. Not even fan boy pipe dreams of a live action Harley Quinn come close to what we actually ended up getting.

She's intoxicating in the best way possible. :ilv:

Your avatar :hmr:. This girl is amazing.

Jokey isn't letting this one go. She wears the 'Property of the Joker' jacket too.

She's gonna have her giant Mallet/Hammer

I thought they'd just stick with the bat but we get Hammer and Bat

I'm absolutely loving what I've been seeing with Harley so far. :hrt:

She's perfection in every way imaginable. Not even fan boy pipe dreams of a live action Harley Quinn come close to what we actually ended up getting.

She's intoxicating in the best way possible. :ilv:

:up: to the post

:mag:db::hubba:up: to your glorious avi

Since the first day she was mentioned being in talks about taking the role, I was convinced she's the most perfect timing and a great luck for us DC fans. I'm glad it paid off.

Yeah Margot Robbie was a much better fit for the role
I got worried when there were reports that Cara might end up getting it

Since the first day she was mentioned being in talks about taking the role, I was convinced she's the most perfect timing and a great luck for us DC fans. I'm glad it paid off.

It's a rare example of fancasting becoming reality. Ever since Wolf of Wall Street people (including myself) saw her as a good fit.

...well I'm gonna have a hard time standing after this movie. Thats some Grade A Eye Candy right there. :funny:

It's a rare example of fancasting becoming reality. Ever since Wolf of Wall Street people (including myself) saw her as a good fit.
99% of fan castings - absolute trash. But yeah, all fans were like "WB, DO IT!!". And as it turned out, they managed to seduce her away from GITS or, Lord have mercy, FF.

Lucky stars.

The vexing line is great.

And the subtle accent works quite well.

Looks like they nailed it. NAILED it.

Still wish her Brooklyn accent was stronger, but overall I think she's killing it.

She seems great. I saw a friend of mine post on Facebook that he "hates" this version of Harley and the Joker. I mean, I can understand hating their designs. I don't, but fine, whatever. I can see how that might rub fans the wrong way. But how can you hate the performances at this stage? I don't see how you can make that assessment until seeing the movie.

She seems great. I saw a friend of mine post on Facebook that he "hates" this version of Harley and the Joker. I mean, I can understand hating their designs. I don't, but fine, whatever. I can see how that might rub fans the wrong way. But how can you hate the performances at this stage? I don't see how you can make that assessment until seeing the movie.

many people let looks cloud their judgement on a performance oscar isaacs Apocalypse gets the same hate

Yeah, that's true. I'm not crazy about Apocalypse's look but Isaac is awesome and it looks like he's delivering the goods there in terms of presence.

How can you hate them when you haven't seen the film? Reminds me of the hate for Ledger when his look was first revealed... now his version is considered a classic... maybe the best comic book villain on film to date.
So let's learn from past mistakes - sure you may not like the 'look' of the characters, but lets wait and see what the performances are like shall we be fore passing judgement.

zbUrCG6.jpg

DC nailed their female casting. Gadot, Adams and Robbie are all fantastic.

Agreed.

The casting have been stellar.

Cavill as Supes, Ben as Bats, Gal as Wondy, Amy Adams as Lois, Leto as joker, Margot as Harley, Jai as Captain Boomerang, Viola Davis as Waller have been exceptional.

I even like Eisenberg as Lex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"