Look Alive, Wage Slaves! Presenting....Margot Robbie AS Harley Quinn! - Part 4

Ahhh okay, I see. I was wondering what started such madness. :woot: Thanks.

She does look older, but that's hardly a bad thing. Some people just have that perennial 30's look.

What gets me on my nerves is whenever ppl say i look younger than my actual age. Its not like I don't know how I look like. I agree that I don't look my age but to hear it every damn time is like the sound of someone's finger nails on a chalk board that makes you feel more argavated than ever

Last edited:
She looks much older than she is, so there is that...

"Much" older? No, she doesn't look much older.

And for that matter, considering we ALL age differently, what is a 26 year old "supposed" to look like anyway? :o

"Much" older? No, she doesn't look much older.

And for that matter, considering we ALL age differently, what is a 26 year old "supposed" to look like anyway? :o

Imho she does look much older than 26. She is a beautiful girl but she doesn't look like any 26 year olds I know. Just my opinion & observation.

Richard Norton with Margot Robbie and her double in this BTS pic of Suicide Squad:

14495357_1111248572257860_1861858561464207358_n.jpg

tumblr_odz86xjqwE1ves255o4_1280.png

That's considered a "mean" tweet? :o

Extra :funny: at that guy's Twitter handle.

Margot's blissfully innocent reaction makes this somehow...adorable? :smgs:

Robot Maggie.

hehehe :hehe:

tumblr_odz86xjqwE1ves255o4_1280.png

That's considered a "mean" tweet? :o

Did you guys hear her say the line with her accent? lmao. :o

Extra :funny: at that guy's Twitter handle.

Margot's blissfully innocent reaction makes this somehow...adorable? :smgs:

Not to mention...when someone tongue punches someone's fart box...I can't help but picture the alien from Aliens ... tongue punching their victim's fart box in the same way they do when they tongue punch someone through their mouth...and oh wait...maybe I am thinking of another movie...oh yeah, Species is another example...

oooh...lols...

:lmao:

Last edited:
There probably aren't many 'mean' tweets about her to begin with :)

I'm curious as to how she really felt when she read that line out loud. lols...

of course I'd be amused...but hmm...not sure about the whole 'Fart' thing lol.

Now Tongue punching sounds interesting and a new experience some might look into trying...but not in the 'fart' box...

Margot Robbie Was a Huge Metal Fan

Fallon must really love having her on his show. What is this, like her third guest appearance this year alone ????

PS. I would freak out if I guessed with Metallica - my favorite band growing up. I'd probably embarrass myself.

Last edited:
I liked them too :up: oh my. God. I feel margot would get along well with a lot of us :up:

There needs to be some more love for Harley's crazy gymnastics and acrobatics. I am still floored by that crazy backwards cartwheel she does on that one monsters head.

Last edited:
Margot Robbie Was a Huge Metal Fan

Fallon must really love having her on his show. What is this, like her third guest appearance this year alone ????

PS. I would freak out if I guessed with Metallica - my favorite band growing up. I'd probably embarrass myself.

She's a Metallica fan. She's a Metallica fan. :ilv::ilv:

But why did she mention BFMV and Slipknot, I like Slipknot but you simply can not go from Metallica to Slipknot. They are not to be talked in the same breath. I'm mad right now. :cmad:

HERESY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"