Superman Returns LOOK UP IN THE SKY: THE AMAZING STORY OF SUPERMAN doc trailer

Dnsk said:
I wonder if this Trailer will be on a DVD
Lois and Clark season 3 and Adv. of Superman season 3 &4 supposedly have an "inside look" at the doc, could be the trailer. :up:

Haha

"In this Show Superman does not exist" straight from the Mouth of Ma Kent herself from Smallville

explode7 said:
I saw a little piece of the alley scene and it kinda looks like the spiderman 2 alley scene.

Next thing you'll tell us is that Superman is ripping off Spidey cause of the shirt rip...:p :D

Zor-El said:
Lois and Clark season 3 and Adv. of Superman season 3 &4 supposedly have an "inside look" at the doc, could be the trailer. :up:

This certainly feels like an "Inside Look"

I really hope it does not spoil the Shirt Rip Scene & it was cool to see some of Cyclops in there

I really like what i saw... of SR and otherwise.
the trailer has some of the comic con stuff in it too... i remember back when we had the audio of it....nice to put a picture with the sound lol

There is a sceen where jimmy and Clark are in the bar and Clark is drinking a Beer. Now Superman drinks Beer? Whats next? X-ray Dorm of College girls so he can have his kicks?

smsvmos said:
There is a sceen where jimmy and Clark are in the bar and Clark is drinking a Beer. Now Superman drinks Beer? Whats next? X-ray Dorm of College girls so he can have his kicks?

Don't you think People would question if Clark NEVER had anything to drink or ate anything

smsvmos said:
He apparently drank in the Donner film, too. Back in 1978. Hence, the line "I never drink when I fly."

How are you guys so sure he's drinking alchohol?

i like the little part where clark and lois are picking up the stuff on the floor and lois hands him his glasses without even looking up...

The Superman Returns footage was awesome :) I cant f^cking wait.

Great to see Jack Larson again.

HOLY COW-CRAP!!!

Why did that in a sense make me MORE hyped than seeing the new trailer!?? Maybe because I had no expectations for it (propobly)

The new footage doesn't show any new special effects, unless of course you call Clark throwing a baseball a special effect!??... Oh who cares it looks so ****ing cool!

The footage is just character driven.. you see Clark on the farm, in the cellar, new images of Young Clark taking out crystals.. and you see Clark in the bar with Jimmy looking quite depressed (LOVE IT!)... and of course you see where Clark first meets Richard and looks so utterly surprised about it, while still having to maintain his Clark persona and not show any sign of sadness over it!! It's great.

Oh, and how about when Clark walks inside of the Daily Planet at one point... he looks so freaken PISSED!! I love this!

Kal-El 8 said:
The New footage rocked, can someone make some GIF please .

If I have no problems converting the WMV to AVI I'll make some. I hope this Preview shows up on a DVD it would be nice for some good Quality of this

Naite22 said:
The footage is just character driven.. you see Clark on the farm, in the cellar, new images of Young Clark taking out crystals.. and you see Clark in the bar with Jimmy looking quite depressed (LOVE IT!)... and of course you see where Clark first meets Richard and looks so utterly sad about it, while still having to maintain his Clark persona and not show any sign of sadness over it!! It's great.
I agree those were really great moments and they look really good, like they were beautifully filmed, (even in not-such-great-quality WMP format!) I also really liked the scene where theyre picking up all the stuff on the floor and Lois hands Clark his glasses without even looking up. classic. :D

thank you singer................thank you. :up:
Docu_008.jpg

Docu_015.jpg

Docu_027.jpg

shirt rip
shirt rip
shirt rip
shirt rip
shirt rip
shirt rip
shirt rip
Docu_006.jpg

so i guess the ones who wanted to see teh shirt rip in teh next trailer got it earlier. i hope noeone expected to really see teh whole shirt rip in the trailer?
nevah.

Zor-El said:
I agree those were really great moments and they look really good, like they were beautifully filmed, (even in not-such-great-quality WMP format!) I also really liked the scene where theyre picking up all the stuff on the floor and Lois hands Clark his glasses without even looking up. classic. :D
You noticed that too huh!:up: I can so easily see it all play out with just the little we saw in this footage.. Lois drops contens of her purse and Clark sits down on his knees helping her pick them up, and she just hands him his glasses with out even looking up. and you can just see how it effects Clark, even though you see practickly NOTHING... now that's great filmmaking!!... It's like, thanks for your help Clark, here's your glasses, gotta go! It shows that her mind is somewhere else at that point..

In this footage, EVERYTHING just looks so B-E-A-utiful cinematography wice! It's so stunning shot!... and of course, ones you know about the Genesis camera it becomes clear! But even if you don't, you still FEEL and SEE that there is indeed something different over the picture quality.. It's so dynamic and beautiful! Stunning, just stunning!

dark_b said:
thank you singer................thank you. :up:
Docu_008.jpg

Docu_015.jpg

Docu_027.jpg
Take a look at that first pic!!! Tell me that's not the spitting image of Reeve! Jesus H-Christ!!! He looks so freaken bad-ass!!!

I love the middle pic of Clark.. That expression just says "I REALLY REALLY wanna hate you Richard, but you're too damn nice!" LOVE THIS!

And that last one just shows Clark in all his geekyness!! I'm crying.

Footage was awesome, and we get to almost see the shirt rip! Question though, can anyone get this over at youtube?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"