Looking for a few good Gods & Men...

Johnny Blaze

Freethinker
Reaction score
Gods & Men: The Ancient Myths RPG is in it's final hour.

Consider this a casting of a wish spell, but I figured I'd give one last effort to try and revive it. Though it seems that all non-superhero RPGs are destined to fade away into the Archives. :o

So consider this a call to arms.
Don't let the Hype's lone fantasy RPG die out!

:up:

Join the Gods & Men Foundation, a dollar a day could save a characters life. :oldrazz: Hopefully it doesn't fall threw the cracks it is a good idea and continually creative as well. :csad:

;-;

I might drop the DC RPG so I can focus on this..since the DC one takes up all of the very little free time I have O.O;

;-;

I might drop the DC RPG so I can focus on this..since the DC one takes up all of the very little free time I have O.O;

That would be awesome of you. :D :up:

Seriously though, I did like your opening Aithne post. I think she's a character with lots of potential for some good character growth. :up:

The concept scares the bejesus out of me. :csad:

I'll give it one, whole hearted read, though. :up:

The concept scares the bejesus out of me. :csad:

I'll give it one, whole hearted read, though. :up:

Cool. that'll work. We could definitely use some more quality RPers to help jump start things. :up:

And why in the Nine Hells does it scare you? :huh:

They really aren't a bad place. Lots of historic sites, good places to eat, not to mention all the interesting people you'll meet. Awesome place to visit, though it is a bit pricey to live there. :o

JB knows. He sold what little bit of a soul he had for a bean burrito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"