Looney Tunes 2020 on HBO Max

Yes, they're using dynamite! **** modern standards and practices, I want to see a rooster beat a dog with a baseball bat!

Man, I have not seen 2D animation like that for a minute.

As I said in the HBO Max thread, I shed a tear of joy!

I really liked "The Looney Tunes Show," but of course that was a (successful, I would add) reimaging and unfortunately didn't prove to be popular enough to have a longer lifespan.

So I must say, I'm happy to see the Looney Tunes return to their original format, and this updated version seems to work perfectly!

I really hope this and "Space Jam: A New Legacy" can help propel these beautiful characters back into the limelight and introduce them to new, young fans!

Last edited:
This reminds me of the Mickey Mouse shorts that started in 2013. It's a good direction in my opinion. Going back to the old school style and giving us a homage to the early years of Looney Tunes.

Reactions: CJ
Daffy had that **** coming.

I'm trying to deduce which Hypester is Daffy and which is Porky in that scenario.

The new Looney Tunes cartoon will not have Elmer Fudd use his trademark hunting rifle in response to gun violence.

Instead Fudd will be hunting with a scythe... like he’s grim reaper. This is unfathomably stupid on many different levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"