Loot Crate - A Monthly Box of Geek & Gamer Gear

I should have my DX crate on Friday. Hopefully, that doesn't suck but I like all 3 brands so hoping it will be really cool.

Glad you enjoyed the crate this month. I'd skipped again, nothing really appealed to me except the Marvel stuff, whatever it is.

It was a Hulk figure, I think. Not sure what the DX one will end up being.

It was a Hulk figure, I think. Not sure what the DX one will end up being.

We also got an Infinity Gauntlet oven mitt, which for me, made the whole crate. I would have been happy with just that. T-shirt was really dope too and I don't even really care for Warcraft.

JX7Jjol0rwbuCxLEj75q5jRihgZHShyO_ymPC1plbNmgtoxBaKxFhkQLLFQ6MxqN9m6lfOp0yrXFdjzfxu-gLiOzERKSXyMiIc7TE9s=s0-d-e1-ft

Blpsm9YOXon66NypwkUPhaOGzSsTnkiIIXigBydo2K3ZGCCC9ObUmmJw9oI_sQjvdRfl2GljB-ZRGRk-PVZSuFwLn1Pkm-fN9FDEpx0=s0-d-e1-ft

EBvA5Wn1MRDsx4CinBlECEXqd_7MDR4xa-VyqJu12robh5DeeoPm3rm1avGsNNIA48FJK4v1dFOrfAyniNQSXLDBKsyDGdTcnZr9HX4=s0-d-e1-ft

TYt7E82dCTtzkvx2O9phyM5v-MjU85NczvBK4KF5gLOdfBFB9pDVvpHMReg5PSiZntLmv0LEBdenOjFxqPatUtgLtlRgsD2QC3vyypQ=s0-d-e1-ft
4liRwOOiBnD6e5o_uROEaj9XCV63mxhKNf4BVFXWXG0ZizUYjrwmFqJodm-HyPYo6iTJp8xFzAnB08QrKBqOmpkjjSGToatgySQ1ySk=s0-d-e1-ft

IGtV0iqUw8Sdrw5oQy0UMsAQs5HbpLasY_U1hKJs9B7UY4fct_a_nFqRTb5Zib-qgrH6al2XIi1anuGohiqpm2aP4K6okF3N7xN_8lo=s0-d-e1-ft
CgnrXabK2v5JjPjJfwM6wM9EytPFb06wCrv43F-V1o0uZMXzgVawYTwf6KENLpTOW-sJ7-X4mElRPRW6_oYMIFQwbtXvkT3uNF6eImM=s0-d-e1-ft

CLICK HERE to start Looting and get $5 off your first crate!

Holy crap Loot Crate DX is the bomb! I def feel like I got at least $100 in value from this thing. I'll post spoilers below if you want to check it out:

First off, it comes in this huge ass box

CjgSb2TWEAAhmN-.jpg

and instead of crappy pics of each item I took a pic of the flier that has everything

CjgSb1TXIAEulhU.jpg

So there is a bad ass Mark V die-cast metal Iron Man, dope cap hat that's a breathable snapback, dope Hulk lithograph, long sleeve Skeletor tee (I was a little annoyed with this since I live in FL but this is actually a moisture wicking workout shirt) and a cool Street Fighter duffle bag.

I def won't be getting the DX every month at $50 a pop but if you like most of the brands that are in a month like I did for this month I would encourage you to grab it. I'm super happy with this.

^ Pretty sweet. I should have ponied up. I was happy with the standard offering, but yowza. I was kicking it around a bit, but I think next time I'm gaga over the brands, I'm gonna splurge.

If you like the brands I def recommend giving it a shot J. Like I said, I'm super happy with it. Every item was an exclusive too which really upped the value for me. The first DX crate was a little misleading since I didn't think the items were all that great when I saw it but if the quality is on par with this one it's a no-brainer in the future for me now when it's ones I want.

The Iron Man 2 figure is a big ass all metal figurine. Def $40 for that thing by itself.

Level Up is as follows this month:

Loot Socks: Star Trek and Fallout

Loot Tees: District 9

Loot Wearables: Ghostbusters (looks to be another long sleeve shirt, really wish they would do other stuff than long sleeves)

Loot for Her: Firefly

I went in on the Mystery Clearout sale they were having a couple of weeks ago and came up on a pretty sweet Voltron shirt. A little less jazzed about the CoD shirt that came too, but it's all good. Plus, there was a Marvel ice tray... and I just love novelty type **** like that.

Oh, and some other knick-knacks that I don't specifically recall. :awesome:

I went in on the Mystery Clearout sale they were having a couple of weeks ago and came up on a pretty sweet Voltron shirt. A little less jazzed about the CoD shirt that came too, but it's all good. Plus, there was a Marvel ice tray... and I just love novelty type **** like that.

Oh, and some other knick-knacks that I don't specifically recall. :awesome:

Ya I've done most of the crates so I have the Voltron shirt which is awesome and people give me compliments on all the time and the Marvel ice tray. I'm skipping everything this month though. None of the brands appeal to me.

im so tempted to get a Firefly crate but i'm afraid i wont like what's in it

Lol. That Infinity Gauntlet oven mitt is hilarious! I want one!

I loved it as soon as I saw it. Hysterical idea. However, they sent out a recall notice on it because, apparently, some of them didn't hold up too well at high temperature. I haven't used mine yet, but I may just keep it for decorative purposes.

I loved it as soon as I saw it. Hysterical idea. However, they sent out a recall notice on it because, apparently, some of them didn't hold up too well at high temperature. I haven't used mine yet, but I may just keep it for decorative purposes.

Ya I saw that too, I never intended on using it anyway since I always burn those things. Glad I didn't. When I get my own place it will be in the kitchen for sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"