LOST - The Final Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw an article with an Emmy roundtable interview and Matthew Fox was one of the participants, along with Bryan Cranston, Connie Britton, Eric Stonestreet, Christina Hendricks and Chris Colfer. There was some interesting stuff, like...

Apparently Matthew Fox has never seen an episode of LOST (for shame), saying that he gets all he needs from the scripts. But Bryan Cranston apparently watches and insisted that he catch it sometime (which gets him major awesome points in my book).
Also, Matthew was going on about how better ideas and such are being done in television as opposed to film, which I found odd considering he's already declared publicly that he's turning his back on TV for film.

Matthew recently said that he would come back to do something related to LOST.

I saw an article with an Emmy roundtable interview and Matthew Fox was one of the participants, along with Bryan Cranston, Connie Britton, Eric Stonestreet, Christina Hendricks and Chris Colfer. There was some interesting stuff, like...

Apparently Matthew Fox has never seen an episode of LOST (for shame), saying that he gets all he needs from the scripts. But Bryan Cranston apparently watches and insisted that he catch it sometime (which gets him major awesome points in my book).
Also, Matthew was going on about how better ideas and such are being done in television as opposed to film, which I found odd considering he's already declared publicly that he's turning his back on TV for film.

During the Jimmy Kimmel thing after, didn't we find out like that like 90% of the cast DOESN'T watch the show?

I can understand the cast not watching the show. They're filming probably over 12 hours a day. The show was their life for the last 6 years. I probably wouldn't want to revisit my work during my offtime either.

There were only a couple of cast members who didn't watch the show. Sayiid being one of them.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

I think that Hugo, Ben, and Locke watched the show. I know Claire has said she didn't watch season 5 because she felt her character wouldn't know what was going on but I don't know if she watched the others.

But yeah the only ones I remember that they haven't watched are Jack, Sayid, and Widmore.

Yay for amazon, my season 6 dvd set says shipping soon! :awesome:

tumblrl0lh0bpy1w1qz8w0t.jpg

That would be a pretty disproportionate portrait.

Yeah, it would be like two thirds normal face, one third massive jowls.

where the **** are the reviews for the Lost bluray / dvd that came out today?????

what's on the secret disc?????

I am not spending 200 bucks for the complete edition. I will buy season 6 and then in December when it is on sale for half the price I will get it.

10K lockup.

*insert corny show-related pun in regards to creating a new thread here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"