Lounge 78

Yeah, hard pass. It is going to clog up my guts or my arteries, too?
Not going to lie though…I really like Nestle Drumsticks. They’re up there with Klondike Bars/Eskimo Pies as far as great ice cream treats.

Not going to lie though…I really like Nestle Drumsticks. They’re up there with Klondike Bars/Eskimo Pies as far as great ice cream treats.
I love Oreo, Heather and Reeses Klondike bars. Super yummy!

apparently people don't know what a right arrow on the street light means or the ones on the road and signs saying right only, some lady turn left and damn near collide with me :mad: bloody hell, sure gave her a tongue lashing and threw the finger at her, seems she missed her exit and wanted to turn around :rolleyes: sure lady damn everyone else driving the right way but you. Wished the cops were around, she deserves a ticket for that stunt

apparently people don't know what a right arrow on the street light means or the ones on the road and signs saying right only, some lady turn left and damn near collide with me :mad: bloody hell, sure gave her a tongue lashing and threw the finger at her, seems she missed her exit and wanted to turn around :rolleyes: sure lady damn everyone else driving the right way but you. Wished the cops were around, she deserves a ticket for that stunt
Some people just don't belong behind the wheel. :(

When I was in grammar school in east LA, we had a cat named "Room 8". After summer vacation, Room 8 would show up and hang out near Room 8 all year. Everyone took care of him. Maybe he was around during the summer, but I stayed as far away from school as possible after classes were over.

I don't think that cat even graduated from the 6th grade.......

When I was in grammar school in east LA, we had a cat named "Room 8". After summer vacation, Room 8 would show up and hang out near Room 8 all year. Everyone took care of him. Maybe he was around during the summer, but I stayed as far away from school as possible after classes were over.

I don't think that cat even graduated from the 6th grade.......
Maybe he was just happy where he was. :)

Via CNN...

:csad:

Top 10 “impossibly unaffordable” cities​

1. Hong Kong
  2. Sydney
  3. Vancouver
  4. San Jose
  5. Los Angeles
  6. Honolulu
  7. Melbourne
  8. San Francisco/Adelaide (Australia)
  9. San Diego
  10. Toronto

why are stores putting up Halloween items for sale??

Got some extra water bottles cases and some Gatorade and some ice cream bars and treats for the kitties, don't think they will eat that much except for treats and dry cat food due to the high temps I'm getting here for the whole week :(

Did see some but seeing the Halloween stuff made me do a double take
That is a bit extreme. :( Hope it wasn't candy. it would be gross by October.

My son wrote the following on my Father's Day card:

"Thanks for all of the silly, off-colored jokes. They've prepared me perfectly for the awkward silences of adulthood." :funny:

BTW, my jokes aren't silly......

Some companies must be desperate for business. :p Hard to think about Halloween when it's near 80 degrees out.,

Try 90's and 100's here :( Got it for whole week

Via CNN...

:csad:

Top 10 “impossibly unaffordable” cities​

1. Hong Kong
  2. Sydney
  3. Vancouver
  4. San Jose
  5. Los Angeles
  6. Honolulu
  7. Melbourne
  8. San Francisco/Adelaide (Australia)
  9. San Diego
  10. Toronto
Relatedly, my hometown, Louisville, was named 10th most affordable city in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"