Lounge Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had tacos. :D With lemon cake for dessert.

Just saw Gemini Man. It was alright. I was expecting worse, tbh.

You'll be happy to know that I plan to watch Escape From New York tonight. For real this time. Probably. Depending on if the Leafs win or not. Otherwise I will spend the night despondently staring out my window while drinking a scotch, stopping every now and then to sigh and curse under my breath.

Full night, either way.

i made chili and grilled cheese sandwiches... and a gallon of icecream... comfort food.... braves lost. UGA lost. still no news. bad week for poor sweet lil ol reek.

LSU/Florida is a hell of a game though.

and i'm going to Georgia next week, will everyone be in mourning?

the state might not exist next week. come, CC... die with me in the sun. I'll even let you rub my back

flicks showing her jealousy....

I get it... I am one sexy bastard

Are there many Georgia based fevers one can catch?

look... the positive out of all of this is not blood results for STDs.... its that CC finally gets to see what Southern really is.

look... the positive out of all of this is not blood results for STDs.... its that CC finally gets to see what Southern really is.

I think this is the perfect line to begin any interjection into a conversation at a party.

@Perfect Cell

Why is Canada sending it's sex offenders to Wyoming?

Giapmmc.jpg

whatevs.
ive been to Georgia before, but it's been over 20 years. and i'm not paying you any mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"