Lounge From Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody bad place, I got a raccoon stealing my tarps I used to protect something from the rain and this is the 3rd time he ran off with another tarp :mad:

Bloody bad place, I got a raccoon stealing my tarps I used to protect something from the rain and this is the 3rd time he ran off with another tarp :mad:
He's got them on ebay already.

Your life is truly a Looney Tunes cartoon Morg.

My sister thinks it's hilarious that raccoon stealing my tarps and it stole a roll of paper towels too once

What you need to do is tie an anvil from a rope and put an X on the ground and place a tarp there as bait. :o

People will spend way more money on way worse things than bathwater, so long as they believe a pretty girl sat in them.

I'm not convinced that a tarp would make great nesting material, but I'm not a raccoon, so....

I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one... which means - good things are coming. Good things.

I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one... which means - good things are coming. Good things.

You took acid while watching the Fly again, didn’t you? You sure that dove wasn’t Jeff Golblum and the dolphin wasn’t Geena Davis?

I'm not convinced that a tarp would make great nesting material, but I'm not a raccoon, so....

maybe the bugger hates getting wet and using them as tents....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"