Lounge Lounge Bo-Bounge Banana Fanna Fo Founge Me My Mo Mounge Looounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is worse than every single post you produce. Truth.

HIV
AIDS
Being eaten alive.
Being a bum on the street
Bankruptcy
Dying.
Seeing your pets and family die
High School

^My posts...all of them...worse than the above? What are you, a...prick?

I just assumed that all of those asterisks meant something good :o

Now I want to watch Good Will Hunting. Robin Williams :heart:

HIV
AIDS
Being eaten alive.
Bankruptcy
Dying.
High School

Yes... you're absolutely correct...

your posts are worse than all of those.

So, Rick Taps, he's a pretty cool guy you know? Sits at his computer chair full of pride, doesn't afraid anything.

Why is there a new lounge like, every month? :huh:

So, Rick Taps, he's a pretty cool guy you know? Sits at his computer chair full of pride, doesn't afraid anything.

Aesop, I'm going to try to be helpful here... these are the kind of posts you should stop making. Seriously.

HIV
AIDS
Being eaten alive.
Bankruptcy
Dying.
High School

Whats so bad about high school? :huh:

Once you get to know me, I'll feed you figs and berries and we'll give you nice haircut to make you presentable to the world. Maybe even introduce you to some nice girls who would like to touch and feel and feel and touch. Something new and bold to let you know that "Heeey... what the ****". Juices and berries... and figs. :up:

Yes... you're absolutely correct...

your posts are worse than all of those.

What am I, a damn super villian?

He's like a arm chair Quarterback.

Whats so bad about high school? :huh:

Well, P.E. and weight lifting was nice...and some hot teachers...but the rest sucked for me.

Why is there a new lounge like, every month? :huh:

Because I wanted to dedicate this one to you... and your bowl of fruit. It's delish and you should share with the masses instead of being so greedy.

once you get to know me, i'll feed you figs and berries and we'll give you nice haircut to make you presentable to the world. Maybe even introduce you to some nice girls who would like to touch and feel and feel and touch. Something new and bold to let you know that "heeey... What the ****". Juices and berries... And figs. :up:
hell yeah? Dad???

Because I wanted to dedicate this one to you... and your bowl of fruit. It's delish and you should share with the masses instead of being so greedy.
I'm hungry! :cmad:

Get your own! :cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"