The Dark Knight Lounge-O-Rama: Now in 'Tusi-Color and Smell-O-Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pats you on shoulder*

It's Ok, all in good time. I'm looking at the thread like it's heading toward the pit of doom. But it may get back on track soon when somebody declares they have the trailer, then we all bug him with PM's. All in good time, here's a pic for your troubles.
joker-cop-cararm.jpg

THANK YOU. You know me so well and I'm so easily pleased. *laugh* *hugs you and TDK Joker* *stares at that arm again*

lol love how all we have to do to cheer Snoo up is slap a joker picture in front of her face....like "Snoo, your a horrible person and will never find love in life....oh and heres a joker picture"

(you know im joking about that mean and totally untrue statement right?)

Hahahah! :cwink: It's true, it's true. I've said it before but you're all spoiling me with the Joker treats because you know how much I love him and how weak I get when you post his pics. I feel blessed, truly, and am having a great time.

Spoil me some more!

I know there are a few assets of Heath Ledger/The Joker that she has taste for, and one of them is in that pic :hehe:

Was actually one of the first things I noticed about that pic when I saw it for the first time too. My eyes were always drawn to it.

Indeed. Lots of mmmm in that pic. *looks at Joker's tie* If he removed it, we'd see even more skin, this time around the neck area. *laugh*

*slaps self* Concentrate!

That trailer thread is a mess now. I think that's why that thread should have been closed until the trailer arrived.

Gah, tell me about it. I did post something just now to bring the discussion back on topic but it'll probably get ignored, the heated comics debate is too juicy at the mo. People won't get distracted so easily.

I hope VRICH sees my post.

I swear if I ever got lucky enough to meet you in person Snoo, I'd bring a pic of the Joker in my wallet and pull it out for those times I'd want to swoon and/or hypnotize you

:cwink:

Man, I can't wait until Iron Man comes out. I'm gonna be seeing the midnight showing... not to mention the TDK and Hulk trailers... man that's going to be one awesome night.

*sniff*

Yes, 2008 will be a great year for Comic Book films, Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, The Dark Knight, I can feel it. :up:

Has the TDK trailer been confirmed with Iron-Man?

I approve this message. But I'm tired (4 hours of sleep) so I'm leaving again. Peace.

The trailers have made it look amazing, i mean the design on that film is mind-blowing.

yeah im really love Del Toros style....especially after Labryinth...which was beautiful...every one should go see that

im loving that eyeball wing guy...he looks great, favorite design so far

Has the TDK trailer been confirmed with Iron-Man?

No, it's more just an educated guess based on when WB/DC said it'd premier in two weeks and that happened to be the film opening.

Seth McFarlane makes me want to see Hellboy 2 even more :up:

I swear if I ever got lucky enough to meet you in person Snoo, I'd bring a pic of the Joker in my wallet and pull it out for those times I'd want to swoon and/or hypnotize you

:cwink:

Very clever (and a little "evil") of you, hehe. Hmmgff, you know exactly which buttons to push but I can't say I know your own weaknesses as well as you do mine.

Share at least one of them with us, please?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I missed the new fad. =(

Hey, Herr Doktor. :yay: I didn't join the Futurama avvy thingy because I'm not all too familiar with the show and I'm quite happy with my Padme av, besides it's only been a week since I've had it.

I did some more photography since we last talked, this time at a dog show of all places. :woot:

yeah im really love Del Toros style....especially after Labryinth...which was beautiful...every one should go see that

im loving that eyeball wing guy...he looks great, favorite design so far

Yeh the design is clearly influenced by Pan's. I love the look of that stone (i think) giant :)

I have friends that rip Hellboy the movie a new one b/c of the one liners. But i have read most of the Hellboy tradebacks and i think the movie was awesome for a good adaptation. I mean i think some people just can't see something for what it is, and if they don't i say screw them...b/c Red rules!

Very clever (and a little "evil") of you, hehe. Hmmgff, you know exactly which buttons to push but I can't say I know your own weaknesses as well as you do mine.

Share at least one of them with us, please?

Weakness of mine....weakness of mine...

I think you being on these boards is a weakness already in itself for me. Maybe someday you'll find out some others, but I couldn't say right now :brucebat:

Just finish reading TLH and loved it.

I haven't watched the First Hellboy......is it any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88