The Dark Knight Lounge-O-Rama: Now in 'Tusi-Color and Smell-O-Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
sory bout that, but good to hear you're better:woot: best way to lose weight, eat a can of tuna for lunch and a can for a snack about 2 hours afterlunch and before dinner. also, gallon of water everyday, more excersize. and yeah...sometimes you take what you can get.:csad:

Oh no, not at all. I'm not getting involved with this Vanessa gal. Not at all. I like her as a friend, and I told her that, but I took her to see Iron Man and she kissed me when I took her home. Which is odd since... I thought I'd made things clear.

I know I could hit it, but she wants babies like right NOW so I don't trust her for casual sex. I'm not lookin' to go there right now. I want to have children someday, but preferably with someone I love.

"Give me a pound!"
lovegurupndfi0.png

the_soup_nazi017.jpg

NO POUND FOR YOU!!!!!!!! :oldrazz: :cmad:

really? hm... i don't know if i can see him as the riddler. i always liked the riddler best when he was cool and calculated.

I've never seen him in anything actually. He looks the part, but I've never seen the man act.

Oh no, not at all. I'm not getting involved with this Vanessa gal. Not at all. I like her as a friend, and I told her that, but I took her to see Iron Man and she kissed me when I took her home. Which is odd since... I thought I'd made things clear.

I know I could hit it, but she wants babies like right NOW so I don't trust her for casual sex. I'm not lookin' to go there right now. I want to have children someday, but preferably with someone I love.

Best and should be the only way, IMO.

I've never seen him in anything actually. He looks the part, but I've never seen the man act.

I've only seen him in doctor who (which he is brilliant in!) so i guess i don't really know his acting range.

I hope people out there know that the more Joker dolls being sold out there, the less valuable they should become :hehe:

I seriously hope Mattel or whoever makes a 1489720497234508452323543478252345 of those dolls dude......

He was born for the role; he could act a little silly at times, but overall he can be an intellegent smartass who lives to spread distruction for a Riddle. :woot: :word: :brucebat:

[YT]P-z9CtSI8Uo&feature=related[/YT]

I seriously hope Mattel or whoever makes a 1489720497234508452323543478252345 of those dolls dude......
Exactly, I'd like one for myself as well, it'd look good next to my Taco Bell dog :hehe:

And hey Batto :brucebat:

I just spent like 2 hours editing my movie and it didn't even save my progress. :waa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"