Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I laughed pretty hard at this. You know how the clickbait sites use DCEUleaks posts as an excuse to create clickbait articles? one of the posters on that subreddit wrote this in response to one of them running with the Batgirl actress shortlist post:

"We whisper ideas, inspiration for clickbait and fake news, but we don't make them use them. They publish these articles on their own. All we do is orchestrate a hot scoop that we know they cannot resist. They have always been weak, cruel, selfish, and capable of the fakest stories imaginable."

ok I laughed pretty hard at this. You know how the clickbait sites use DCEUleaks posts as an excuse to create clickbait articles? one of the posters on that subreddit wrote this in response to one of them running with the Batgirl actress shortlist post:

"We whisper ideas, inspiration for clickbait and fake news, but we don't make them use them. They publish these articles on their own. All we do is orchestrate a hot scoop that we know they cannot resist. They have always been weak, cruel, selfish, and capable of the fakest stories imaginable."
It's driving me crazy, what's that from originally? I know it i just can't get it lol

It's driving me crazy, what's that from originally? I know it i just can't get it lol

you didn't use the :o emoji so I'm going to assume you aren't being sarcastic. here's a hint

Wonder-Woman-Logo-Facebook.png

I finally watched the Iron Giant, and I'm not touched or impressed, not before the last 20 minutes.

Mate, I could never be gay. I can't shag something I respect.

I didn't know that Alan Alda could sing.

Last edited:
It's ok. You never seemed that bright anyway.

There's another one. :oldrazz:

That's not evil. I could go really evil, but I don't want to get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"