Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked how Bruce Wayne snuck into the lair of Barry Allen with the chains still there, I doubt that question will get answered.

c7e7823b66f6cfade4ab5fcf185a1254.jpg

You guys may not like it...but Ben Swolo(aka WIDEBOI) shirtless in TLJ, has the ideal male body. Its what peak performance looks like.

Man, there's an hilarious photoshopped pic of Kylo's body expanded that I can't post here 'cause bootleg image.

Man, there's an hilarious photoshopped pic of Kylo's body expanded that I can't post here 'cause bootleg image.

My friend, ive seen them all. Just google "wideboi" or "ben swolo". Pure meme goldmine.

Harle you do get its a joke right? :oldrazz:

Yes and you gave up so quickly at this game :funny:

I mean...his pants were up to there! :funny:

Yes and you gave up so quickly at this game :funny:

I mean...his pants were up to there! :funny:

Others tried doing it...but they were a pale imitation.

latest

bolo-yeung-height-weight-shoe-size.jpg

There's only one true THICC boi.

I still....don't understand what that was all about :funny:

like why. Why would they let his pants be like that? :funny:

I understand, you wanted to look at as much Driver skin as possible, so the pants became the enemy.

"Why won't those pants let me gaze at the Adam navel?

I understand, you wanted to look at as much Driver skin as possible, so the pants became the enemy.

"Why won't those pants let me gaze at the Adam navel?

Oh God no. Nothing against the guy but this is not something I wanted or needed to see.

It was just incredibly weird. Why would you put something like this in a movie? The audience is literally distracted by that, hence the memes

Twitter:
Throughout Last Jedi, Rey keeps saying she’s a nobody. Kylo says it. Everyone says it. Then she meets Poe at the end:

Poe: Hi, I’m Poe.
Rey: Rey.
Poe: I know.

One of my favorite TLJ small moments. It’s the moment Rey realizes she isn’t the nobody she thought she was.

Me: Rey, go for it, girl *sexy music in the background* :funny:

[YT]enkMWqJQVhg[/YT]

Wtf did I just watch? This girl being like: Whedon saved JL, his scenes were the best ones in the movie, Affleck is soo bad as Batman in DCEU,...

yNen4e9.gif

Awwwwww... :ilv: :woot:

DS0Z32wU8AAojU_.jpg:large

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"