Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not an actor. Just an impressionist. If they hired him, they'd need to get an acting coach of some kind for tutelage and that would just be embarrassing.

Oh wait.

I was just about to say "Dude, he was in Age Of Adaline" until I read that last sentence. :funny:

giphy.gif

:wow:

The parallels!

oh shizz, for a second there it looked like the shadow of zombie Supes :oldrazz:

WB apparently didn't know about the Pareto principal. It states that for every business, 80% of all profit is generated from 20% of the consumer-base. The hardcore fans. Is it any wonder JL flopped? After all that course correction crap basically assuring everyone that they would re-tool their brand to appease the crybaby bloggers and critics? Not smart.

WB apparently didn't know about the Pareto principal. It states that for every business, 80% of all profit is generated from 20% of the consumer-base. The hardcore fans. Is it any wonder JL flopped? After all that course correction crap basically assuring everyone that they would re-tool their brand to appease the crybaby bloggers and critics? Not smart.

probably the last people they should've been worrying about catering too.

Those hardcore fans did see JL. The rest of the GA didn't show.

They did from the folk who loved the hell out of it.

I get the feeling that JL is gonna be one of those movies that had lots of different editions through the years; I'm thinking now we might get an actual Snyder cut, but down the line.

It'd make sense for WB from a business point of view, first they release a regular bluray with "bonus scenes", some time afterwards they release an "extended cut" (so the bonus scenes integrated in the cut, plus maybe a few extras), then eventually a "director's cut" (after they made money from the different releases, maybe putting the finishing touches in Zack's cut), and so on, and so forth...

Just a possibility; I get the feeling we've seen this scenario before....I wanna say Blade Runner....any other examples??

That's why it lost almost 70 percent of it's audience after one week.

Bottom line you can't keep putting bad products out there. BvS. JL. WB created their own mess. It's been building for along time.

That's why it lost almost 70 percent of it's audience after one week.

Bottom line you can't keep putting bad products out there. BvS. JL. WB created their own mess. It's been building for along time.

That doesn't rule out the Pareto Principal :oldrazz:

You can't survive on 20% if that 20% is small compared to costs.

It's like a store having a big grand opening and everyone shows up. Then most of the customers leave and don't come back.

Anyway, I never criticize anyone for liking any particular film even if I don't happen to like it myself.

I don't like JL either but I speak only for myself when I say I'm not waiting around for a Snyder cut. I'm already spending too much time holding out hope for another Superman film. :cwink:

Out of curiosity, why is your profile pic... that?

Out of curiosity, why is your profile pic... that?

Superman is my favorite character. Cavill is the current actor playing him on the big screen and I like the image. I liked that sequence best from BvS.

I get the feeling that JL is gonna be one of those movies that had lots of different editions through the years; I'm thinking now we might get an actual Snyder cut, but down the line.

It'd make sense for WB from a business point of view, first they release a regular bluray with "bonus scenes", some time afterwards they release an "extended cut" (so the bonus scenes integrated in the cut, plus maybe a few extras), then eventually a "director's cut" (after they made money from the different releases, maybe putting the finishing touches in Zack's cut), and so on, and so forth...

Just a possibility; I get the feeling we've seen this scenario before....I wanna say Blade Runner....any other examples??

theres also superman II - they released the donner cut decades later.

also the exorcist prequel - they released two versions of that as well on home video. the theatrical cut. and the original director's cut. it was basically two different movies with two different directors.

and this was all WB as well. JL is not the first time they did something like this - maybe this is the biggest magnitude. but they have a history of reshooting movies w/ different directors and flubbing up the original vision.

theres also superman II - they released the donner cut decades later.

also the exorcist prequel - they released two versions of that as well on home video. the theatrical cut. and the original director's cut. it was basically two different movies with two different directors.

and this was all WB as well. JL is not the first time they did something like this - maybe this is the biggest magnitude. but they have a history of reshooting movies w/ different directors and flubbing up the original vision.

I think you can find that in pretty much every studio, but yeah, there's precedent, so it might happen.

Not feeling the two rumored Nightwing front runners.

Matt Bomer and Sean Pignatelli.

Bomer was good in his short time in The Nice Guys.

Think he'd do better as a villain.

Matt Bomer's 40 damn years old. Batman maybe. But Nightwing? Seriously?

Don't know the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"