Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no Rocksteady Superman game?

Gawdfu@$kingdammit.

It's gonna take a while for them to get past that perception. If Shazam and Aquaman land, it'll be a big help.

DfdPaefU8AUAjV4.jpg

DfdPaeiVAAA3y6a.jpg

DfdPaehU8AAcWr8.jpg

With me it's the opposite, I liked John Stewart just fine before his cartoon version took over his entire characterization. Ever since that show he's been the stoic marine type with no personality. He used to have a personality during the 80s and 90s, I liked him a lot in the Mosaic series and even when he was a Darkstar. He served as one of Kyle's mentors alongside Alan during the 90s and that worked fine since John wasn't that much older than Kyle at the time and he could relate to him better. Even though I'm not his biggest fan, the John Stewart character isn't without value, people just don't seem to know how to write him and most younger writers that grew up watching the JL cartoon seem to naturally base their version on that one, which I think is a mistake. The character shouldn't be limited to that iteration just because its his most popular. Van Jansen's Green Lantern Corps run that focused on Stewart's characterization both as a marine and an architect wasn't bad.

Guy Gardner is awesome.
Can someone save the character?

[YT]X3ricWI0KHE[/YT]
New Avengers issue 1, Spider-Man 3 Treyarch game, Web of Shadows main game, USM main game, and Arkham Knight neatly rolled together, with nice reminders of both the 90s cartoon and Spectacular, plus a couple of nice touches that those stupid idiot *****e Spider-Man games from Beenox introduced. I'm a happy gamer.

It's gonna take a while for them to get past that perception. If Shazam and Aquaman land, it'll be a big help.

I dont care if they have that perception, its a reflection on them since its dumb :funny:

I was waiting for this.

[YT]btmN-bWwv0A[/YT]

I mean, WB kinda brought it on themselves.

If they are still doing the "DC is so grimdark" meme after the last 3 movies, its on them not WB. Its no biggie they just sound stupid :funny:

If they are still doing the "DC is so grimdark" meme after the last 3 movies, its on them not WB.

Alas, BVS is probably gonna be in the pop culture memory for quite a long time, and not for the reason WB hoped.

To be a Superman fan is to suffer

Whatever happened to the man of tomorrow?

They took his undies away. :o

[YT]RuWiKXdkdpk[/YT]

The RE2 remake looks crazy.

I was waiting for this.

[YT]btmN-bWwv0A[/YT]

If this is the gameplay, damn. Watching Ellie take some of those hits, that whole sequence, it seemed scripted yet so spontaneous at the same time. Takes a hit, reacts to that specific hit, takes a bullet shot to the arm, grabs her arm, characters comment specifically on what she is doing, etc, etc. If the game is like that, that's awesome.

The whole aesthetic of the new Cyberpunk game is gorgeous.

Alas, BVS is probably gonna be in the pop culture memory for quite a long time, and not for the reason WB hoped.

Yes. DC is grimdark. And Obama is the president. :oldrazz:

Witcher 3 has become my all-time favorite game, so I am excited for this one. Would love to see gameplay.

I'm just a sucker for all things cyberpunk. I'm surprised its set so much in the day, you dont see that often in this genre.

If this is the gameplay, damn. Watching Ellie take some of those hits, that whole sequence, it seemed scripted yet so spontaneous at the same time. Takes a hit, reacts to that specific hit, takes a bullet shot to the arm, grabs her arm, characters comment specifically on what she is doing, etc, etc. If the game is like that, that's awesome.
Yeah, some parts do seem scripted.

Waiting to see actual gameplay of CP2077, but CDPR will surely get my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"