Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 78

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben's my favorite Batman, but I've already made peace with the idea of him departing the role. I'm frankly just tired of all the drama. It is what it is.

WB need to make an official announcement PDQ, it's just getting embarrassing.

WB need to make an official announcement PDQ, it's just getting embarrassing.

Do they even do that anymore? I mean.. everyone and their uncle knows that the Phillips-helmed Joker film is happening, and they haven't even officially announced that one yet.

Heh. So Deadpool 2 was gonna have an FF appearance at one point and their costumes actually look better than what they had in their actual movie.

Dk5lnvaXgAEJsNT.jpg

Dk5lnvXX0AA7yKz.jpg

Dk5lnvOXsAAvczg.jpg

Dk5lnvWXcAA6rur.jpg

Do they even do that anymore? I mean.. everyone and their uncle knows that the Phillips-helmed Joker film is happening, and they haven't even officially announced that one yet.

They pretty much don't have to even announce anything anymore. If the filmmakers and actors shoot something down through twitter or some other place, they'll do just that.

I'm talking about whether Affleck is or isn't Batman, if that's not what people are talking about, I apologise, I thought that was what the conversation flow was about ? Either way in my book, I'm guessing they should say something about it, as I would have thought all 3 parties could do with some clarity, the studio, Reeves and not least Ben himself.

Do they really need to make this announcement?

Heh. So Deadpool 2 was gonna have an FF appearance at one point and their costumes actually look better than what they had in their actual movie.

Dk5lnvaXgAEJsNT.jpg

Dk5lnvXX0AA7yKz.jpg

Dk5lnvOXsAAvczg.jpg

Dk5lnvWXcAA6rur.jpg
Talk about missed opportunities. I would have watched it if it happened.

I'm talking about whether Affleck is or isn't Batman, if that's not what people are talking about, I apologise, I thought that was what the conversation flow was about ? Either way in my book, I'm guessing they should say something about it, as I would have thought all 3 parties could do with some clarity, the studio, Reeves and not least Ben himself.

I understood you. I was just trying to say that's unlikely given the way the studio operates nowadays. It's unfortunate.

I understood you. I was just trying to say that's unlikely given the way the studio operates nowadays. It's unfortunate.

Way of the world, evidently we don't need facts anymore, evidently we need as few facts and pieces of information in which to connect with each other as possible. Type it, blog it, tweet it, put it up on a screen somewhere, somehow and it must be true.

It's simpler than that. When they announce whoever the new actor (or more likely when that news gets picked up by the trades) is gonna be that'll essentially be the confirmation about Ben.

As of right now there's really no point in releasing a press release saying Ben is out when they most likely haven't even cast the replacement yet.

Way of the world, evidently we don't need facts anymore, evidently we need as few facts and pieces of information in which to connect with each other as possible. Type it, blog it, tweet it, put it up on a screen somewhere, somehow and it must be true.

For the attention or for compensation, it's clickbait for a reason.

oh not only did he paint it:
Dk6NvAaXcAE-3hA.jpg

HE HANGED IT IN HIS OFFICE:
Dk6RE5SX4AEevry.jpg

No wonder Wan is like 'they just talk under water' that seems like a tiny issue comparing to characters behaving like this :funny:

It's simpler than that. When they announce whoever the new actor (or more likely when that news gets picked up by the trades) is gonna be that'll essentially be the confirmation about Ben.

As of right now there's really no point in releasing a press release saying Ben is out when they most likely haven't even cast the replacement yet.

Yeah, whatever updates we get on the ongoing Batfleck situation will come from trades or scoopsites (for better or worse, this is the new norm). If Ben departs, I don't imagine the studio will address the issue directly. The very least we'll get from them is an official announcement on the film moving forward with a new actor.

The Nun just peeked at Lorraine while standing next to the column and smiled and it's the creepiest thing, oh God I'm so scared to see this gurl's solo :funny:

Even if or when they do, it will be a trade that gets the headline. Not some random ass**** on Twitter with ''sources''.

We've been essentially told Ben is leaving for over a year now. It's not going to be a shock anymore.

Even if or when they do, it will be a trade that gets the headline. Not some random ass**** on Twitter with ''sources''.

We've been essentially told Ben is leaving for over a year now. It's not going to be a shock anymore.

You two should switch avatars every now and then just to confuse people.

oh not only did he paint it:
Dk6NvAaXcAE-3hA.jpg

HE HANGED IT IN HIS OFFICE:
Dk6RE5SX4AEevry.jpg

No wonder Wan is like 'they just talk under water' that seems like a tiny issue comparing to characters behaving like this :funny:
[YT]vhSHXGM7kgE[/YT]

Daniel RPK also said that Ray was done as Cyborg like last week so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"