Justice League Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well... at least it's not on screen and not on TV.

Eh, its about on par with the CW's production value which I dont mind. I feel like I'm gonna enjoy this more than Iron Fist which kind of just washed over me.

By the way, have you seen season 2 yet?? I never finished S1 (after really trying, just didn't feel like continuing) and I got bored after the first episode of Luke Cage S2, but the trailer for IF made it seem like at least the fight scenes are better this time around...

By the way, have you seen season 2 yet?? I never finished S1 (after really trying, just didn't feel like continuing) and I got bored after the first episode of Luke Cage S2, but the trailer for IF made it seem like at least the fight scenes are better this time around...
I was told you should just skip to ep 4.

Yup finished it a few days ago and its one big pile of meh. Everything is miles better than season one and yet its still blah. The action scenes are competently done this time around but none of the fights are impressive like Daredevil. You never go "oooooooo snap!" during any of the fight scenes, theres no "punch" ( for lack of a better word) to the fights, theyre merely just competently choreographed and edited, which, again is miles ahead of season one.

Luke Cage at least had a vibe and style that I was digging and got me through the slow episodes. Iron Fist has no style, it has nothing to say.

What about the second season of Jessica Jones? Saw a lot of bad feedback. I've only seen Daredevil by the way and I'm thinking of starting the MNU(Marvel Netflix Universe) soon and since JJ was the second show, I guess I should start with it for the sake of following the proper continuity.

What about the second season of Jessica Jones? Saw a lot of bad feedback. I've only seen Daredevil by the way and I'm thinking of starting the MNU(Marvel Netflix Universe) soon and since JJ was the second show, I guess I should start with it for the sake of following the proper continuity.

JJ season one was great. Kindea meandered towards the end but really really solid. I watched one episode of season 2 and stopped there and from what Ive heard I will not continue it. Im halfway through Punisher but its a rough watch for me. For me, DD and Luke Cage will be the only shows I continue watching.

JJ season two is a tremendously depressing drama.

Why they choose that route for their "Gritty detective noir with superpowers" series?

No clue.

JJ season one was great. Kindea meandered towards the end but really really solid. I watched one episode of season 2 and stopped there and from what Ive heard I will not continue it. Im halfway through Punisher but its a rough watch for me. For me, DD and Luke Cage will be the only shows I continue watching.

Thanks, kjuju. Will keep that in mind. No mention of Defenders which I guess tells me all I need to know. lol

I really like season 1. I think season 2 will put a bunch of people off. For me it was good to watch first time but I wouldn't be in a rush to rewatch, unlike season 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"