Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not bad. Good for build up and look forward to the full trailer where they can show more.

And, how does Doctor Strange does not consider the possibility that what he is seeing might have been altered / tampered version of future shown to him by Thanos ?

Maybe there are more ways Avengers can win but Thanos wants to show him that he has no other chance than what he decides to take.

Edit: In BvS, Bruce Wayne gets the "visions" of the future where Darkseid and his forces have taken over Earth. But that never stops him from fighting Parademons, he never says that fighting is pointless because we are going to lose.
Again I would love to see what Doctor Strange saw in those versions... because we could glean a bit more behind his reasoning... or if he had any impact to the situation ending up as it was.

I mean in his own film he goes up against Dormammu… and he loops himself into different ways of him dying... until he was able to bargain with Dormammu and then was able to resumes time in the proper MCU timeline, so-to-speak.

I mean there's precedent between DS actions and logic, imo.

I wish Snyder went further into Bruce Wayne "visions" because for all he knows it could have been a crazy dream... as we the audience are also puzzled. But of course WB doesn't want to waste Darkseid on this universe apparently... after the sloppy handling of Doomsday... so I can't say I blame them.

lol I've been PMing people vocaroo links to The Shallow for better part of the hour and crying while listening to it this is not a good way to spend the free evening :lmao:

prayer circle for Chris Pine to attend the Oscars and weep during every musical performance

New Mutants is one of my most anticipated CBM of 2019.

I'm surprised it hasn't been buried underground along with New Mutants and Josh Trank's cut of Fan4stic.

There are legal and contractual reasons why these movies are gonna come out, especially since not doing so could be seen as collusion and put the merger in jeopardy.

But just beyond that, it’s really uncommon for movies of this size to not be released. The only case I can think of a truly massive blockbuster that was filmed was shelved was Empire of the Deep, and that was some real estate mogul’s indie vanity project.

There are legal and contractual reasons why these movies are gonna come out, especially since not doing so could be seen as collusion and put the merger in jeopardy.

But just beyond that, it’s really uncommon for movies of this size to not be released. The only case I can think of a truly massive blockbuster that was filmed was shelved was Empire of the Deep, and that was some real estate mogul’s indie vanity project.

Am I a newb that needs to add a sarcasm smilie after a post like mine? C'mon man. I wasn't serious.

Anyway, I watched that leaked trailer. Using ''The End'' by The Doors is very fitting. :funny:

oE7MAZ31_o.gif

you lucky
j7Lc5KWL_o.gif

lol did BN just delete it? And you quoted him?

oohhh bald Quentin coming for him now lol

This will never stop being funny to me. Anyone else surprised that she spoke this way? Her family is worth billions.

Dn5LqBfU8AA3jCx.jpg

Camila Morrone

So damn hnnngh. I do find it strange that Leo knew her since she was like 9 years old and they are now dating. She is Al Pacino's step daughter.

Leo is older than her mom. lol and yikes.

Camila Morrone

So damn hnnngh. I do find it strange that Leo knew her since she was like 9 years old and they are now dating. She is Al Pacino's step daughter.

Leo is older than her mom. lol and yikes.

Al is currently dating a woman who is 39. He is 78.

I find it odd that people are judging. They are both adults. It's not like he is 30 and "dating" 15 year old.

Al is currently dating a woman who is 39. He is 78.

I find it odd that people are judging. They are both adults. It's not like he is 30 and "dating" 15 year old.

Nah, I ain't judging Leo's age difference with her. I just don't think I would ever date someone... I knew since she was 10 years old.

Yeah, that 39 year old that Al is dating is her mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"