Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
I3LtvGs2_o.jpg

I hope that MEW rumor of her being cast in BoP is true.

Now all I needs is for Gugu to get the other role and we gravy.

This will never stop being funny to me. Anyone else surprised that she spoke this way? Her family is worth billions.

Dn5LqBfU8AA3jCx.jpg

Breh, I damn near died when I saw this. She seemed really unsure of everything that was coming outta her mouth. It was kinda adorable to be honest.

Word going around is Reeves turned in the first Batman draft and WB loves it.

It's afternoon on Tuesday I can barely remember my alarm code let alone get any references.... :)

He is probably the best thing there, it's 2h of Cage wandering around shady basements

If I'm remembering correctly, it's from an old classic called Twilight Zone: The Movie. One of the characters, a young boy named Anthony with reality-warping abilities, turns his uncle into a slice of pumpernickel bread.

His sister didn't fare much better. lol

Word going around is Reeves turned in the first Batman draft and WB loves it.

Hopefully they love it so much that they let him do his thing and not try to ruin the film by not getting involved

Christopher McQuarrie gave a Q&A last night.

HHxsk5h.jpg

Well that’s a major bummer about Cavill and Superman

Wish WB woulda let them two do it.

It would appear I misspoke, you know what I mean though

Long day, what can I say!

it would appear I misspoke, you know what i meant

long day, what can I say!

Nah, I ain't judging Leo's age difference with her. I just don't think I would ever date someone... I knew since she was 10 years old.

Yeah, that 39 year old that Al is dating is her mom.

I'm the same way. Take the Olsen twins. I still think of them as kids even though I know they are not. So to even look at them in any other way is weird to me. But Elizabeth Olsen, who is even younger than they are, I think she's hot. I didn't even know who she was until a few years ago. Go figure.

If I'm remembering correctly, it's from an old classic called Twilight Zone: The Movie. One of the characters, a young boy named Anthony with reality-warping abilities, turns his uncle into a slice of pumpernickel bread.

His sister didn't fare much better. lol

Speaking of which, I've been trying to remember which horror anthology movie from the 80's this story is from: it's essentially a guy (may have been a racist, don't recall) in the present day (the 80's) and somehow he finds himself in WW2 Europe. I think he was about to be killed, then he wakes up and has to run for his life for the rest of the story. Anybody know what story I'm talking about? I don't think it's from Twighlight Zone the movie.

Speaking of which, I've been trying to remember which horror anthology movie from the 80's this story is from: it's essentially a guy (may have been a racist, don't recall) in the present day (the 80's) and somehow he finds himself in WW2 Europe. I think he was about to be killed, then he wakes up and has to run for his life for the rest of the story. Anybody know what story I'm talking about? I don't think it's from Twighlight Zone the movie.

Not sure. Maybe Tales from the Darkside or The Outer Limits.

Guess the site is going through some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"