Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been keeping up with games, but had to check out a gamer site as part of a project for work. Ended up falling into the Tekken hole. I knew it was connected to the Soul series. Now I see it's connected to Street Fighter, Final Fight, Fatal Fury, and Dead or Alive as well.

The only connected universe that matters right there.

So now Lex is about to be cast soon as a recurring character on Supergirl. Superman's entire supporting cast is set up already. I think they're definitely prepping his solo series now.

At this point, screw it, lets just put him on tv. Just give Tyler a much better costume and I'll watch.

Ana de Armas joins ''butterball'' (Rian Johnson) new film Knives Out. Cast:

Daniel Craig
Chris Evans
Michael Shannon
Lakeith Stanfield
Ana de Armas

U0PiCiu.gif

That cast is spectacular.

What didn't you like about El Royale?
The pacing and it could have been a bit shorter.
Also we're getting a 5th Luthor on the screen. That Superman series looks more and more like it will happen.

What didn't you like about El Royale?
The pacing and it could have been a bit shorter.
Also we're getting a 5th Luthor on the screen. That Superman series looks more and more like it will happen.

So The Has-Been has been renamed Torrance for some reason.

So The Has-Been has been renamed Torrance for some reason.

Okay this is what I thought, but folks kept referring to them as two different movies. I was getting confused as bad place.

Did they mean for Batman not to have a shirt on there? Or was that a mistake? It’s been too long since I’ve seen that comic.
I never read that particular issue myself, so I'm not sure. Doesn't seem that way, though.

Have ya'll seen this? Could be a taste of things to come with Chaves in La Llorona and Conjuring 3.

Did they mean for Batman not to have a shirt on there? Or was that a mistake? It’s been too long since I’ve seen that comic.

batman has his shirt on there. it's just the coloring is a bit off so it seems like its his skin color.

i have the collected issues of this - it's a very good story.
even though kgbeast looks like a gimp in this. lol. it was the 80s though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"