Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i watch DD S3 will i be able to follow, if i have not seen any of the other series?

i have only watched DD S1 and S2.
i have not watched jessica jones, luke cage, iron fist, punisher, defenders.

Oh snap, this whole time I was thinking you were from New York or somethin. Hahaha

Same, I'm genuinely shocked to kearn that i09 isn't from the US. lol

Hah, I think I've mentioned before that i'm not on that side of the pond. Would love to visit the states one day tho.

Daredevil S1 is far far above anything MCU can ever dream to be imo.Even MCU's best pales in comparison. I'll get started on S3 soon, and weirdly I'm going in with low expectations.

Also saw "Hot Summer nights". Its an okay movie, good soundtrack, strong performances, and crappy plot.

if i watch DD S3 will i be able to follow, if i have not seen any of the other series?

You should be able to follow just fine. The only really relevant thing that happened in The Defenders is that
Matt was presumed dead when the building he was fighting in collapsed on him.

But even then, Netflix attached a recap video to the season premier. You should be good.

Yeah more or less.

Daredevil died The Defenders. Sacrificed himself. I'm assuming that's where it picks up in S3.

You should be able to follow just fine. The only really relevant thing that happened in The Defenders is that
Matt was presumed dead when the building he was fighting in collapsed on him.

But even then, Netflix attached a recap video to the season premier. You should be good.

ok cool.

hard to find time to watch all the other stuff!

loved DD S1 and S2 though - it's like watching marvel's version of batman. but without gadgets so he gets beat the eff up alot. lol.

The recap does a good job of filling in the gap and also jogging your memory on the earlier DD seasons. Really glad they included that.

ok cool.

hard to find time to watch all the other stuff!

loved DD S1 and S2 though - it's like watching marvel's version of batman. but without gadgets so he gets beat the eff up alot. lol.
And season 3 has started just as well as seasons 1 and 2 did.

Yeah... I ain't buying no Jimmy Olsen one... :o

4 episodes into DD3...this is so good.

That was the challenge Jack Kirby wanted. When he was hired by DC, he asked for the worst selling book. They told him it was Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olson. Jack Kirby said hold my beer. And thus the Fourth World was born.

Damn, ya'll already binge watching DD. Still salty over never seeing Cap and or Spidey interact with him. Sure as hell be more important in a fight than BW or Arrowbirdguy. Eh.

Is your avatar digital? If so, man, effects have come a long way. If not, carry on anyway.

Halloween later tonight.

Carpenter better hold me.

tenor.gif

I am curious if this one's the real deal? A true sequel.

I definitely rank it as the best Halloween since the original.
I'm actually kind of worried to hear the writers envisioned a sequel, because I don't want to undo the ending. Perfect closure to the story of Michael and Laurie.

I definitely rank it as the best Halloween since the original.
I'm actually kind of worried to hear the writers envisioned a sequel, because I don't want to undo the ending. Perfect closure to the story of Michael and Laurie.

Nice.

I'm currently at Ep 12 of DD, and so far, this totally feels like an extended TDK type story. It's def better than S2 imo, and harkens back to the feel of S1 a lot. Gonna finish this when I get home from work (yes I was binging at work :cwink:).

How's he even gonna pull off Batman with a 16 year old's body lol. And recasting just for the in suit shots most likely as a bookend would be such a slap in the face to David Mazouz.

OMG EPISODE 4 OF DAREDEVIL. Wow, i am floored. This show outdid themselves. Forget the hallway sequence, forget the stairway sequence, the sequence in this episode deserves all the Emmies for everything, acting, direction, action. Everything. Wow. Bravo Daredevil team. This is only episode 4.

OMG EPISODE 4 OF DAREDEVIL. Wow, i am floored. This show outdid themselves. Forget the hallway sequence, forget the stairway sequence, the sequence in this episode deserves all the Emmies for everything, acting, direction, action. Everything. Wow. Bravo Daredevil team. This is only episode 4.
Oh man, kjuju is marking out. I gotta see the new season.

Hill House, this show brought the feels but nothing could prepare me for that last episode, I’m getting all emotional, bros.

Ight, time to start DD! I’m so uhhcited!

Hill House, this show brought the feels but nothing could prepare me for that last episode, I’m getting all emotional, bros.

Ight, time to start DD! I’m so uhhcited!

I like Nell so much, the kid and adult version both.

She is the most tragic :(. Steve is a jerk.

How long until someone makes the Netflix adaptation of The Lottery.

This was a legit shock.

Punisher Season 2 is already filming but I wonder what this means for the future of Daredevil and Jessica Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"