Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Now imagine when we get the full lineup down the road. Poison Ivy and Catwoman.

FLGKnEo.jpg

DpvTjKzWwAMaeti.jpg

I'm supposed to be working on my thesis right now. Couldn't they have released DD3 a month from now dammit! Watched episode 1 and into the rabbit hole we go...
Only one choice, full speed ahead! No time to faff around, the quicker you get through it the better your academic prospects.

I love the black humour some of his scenes have. He's way more interesting than the Hand ever was.

Def. All the Hand nonsense was when season 2 jumped the shark for me, especially after an incredibly strong start with the whole Punisher arc.

This season’s antagonists were a real return to form.

Crucify me or whatever but that flash suit looks pretty damn alright on Amell, though he does not appear to be thrilled to be in it haha

Thanks for Nina's outfit too, Harada-san.
Tekken 1-7, Tekken Tag Tournament 1&2, and Tekken Dark Resurrection (which is basically Tekken 5 with some changes and a few added characters and costumes). I wonder if they took Tekken Advance (a watered down port of Tekken 3 for the Gameboy Advance) and Tekken vs Street Fighter into account here.

my biggest fear is someone reading my tweets about Jason when he is on the talk show so let's hope it won't happen lol

Well its the iconic lineup isnt it? Apart from the fact its Electro Superman...and that its Wally West and Kyle Rayner. Morrison's Superman in this run is such a badass.
Yeah, Hal and Barry were gone at the time and Superman certainly had his moments in that run. That was also the only time I liked hook-hand Aquaman.

That Tiger in Teen Titans Go! To the Movies can go the distance (those were plenty of 'T's there). High five to anybody who gets the reference.

my biggest fear is someone reading my tweets about Jason when he is on the talk show so let's hope it won't happen lol

Your biggest fear shouldn’t be if someone is reading them, you biggest fear should be which ones they pick to read on the air lol.

I’m sure there are plenty to choose from

Last edited:
Watching Daredevil makes me wanna see DC try to properly compete with Marvel with their tv offerings. Imagine a Batman or even Nightwing show of the same caliber of production quality. I think Titans was supposed to be their answer to Daredevil but...eh...not quite. At least not yet.

Last edited:
Watching Daredevil makes me wanna see DC try to properly compete. Imagine a Batman or even Nightwing show of the same caliber of production quality. I think Titans was supposed to be their answer to Daredevil but...eh...not quite. At least not yet.
Well that would be absolutely crazy. Couldn't imagine how good either of those could be.

Watching Daredevil makes me wanna see DC try to properly compete with Marvel . Imagine a Batman or even Nightwing show of the same caliber of production quality. I think Titans was supposed to be their answer to Daredevil but...eh...not quite. At least not yet.
I think they should just stop trying to "answer" to Marvel in general. Just mind their own business and make sure they do good movies and TV shows. Naturally, WB are business people so obviously they can't really ignore them, but going after Marvel never did them any favors. Sooner or later, everyone learns from their mistakes... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"