Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let me guess, he will meet Martha during the course of the series? :hehe: It's interesting the description says Alfred will be Thomas' business partner. Wonder how he gets from being a business partner to his butler.

This exact moment was a transcendent experience.

First Man(2018).

Finally saw it in IMAX. Wow. Just wow. It was an experience alright. It was disturbing how personal it felt at times, like looking through a window I'm not supposed to. This movie LOOKED vintage through and through. That 60s grain <3

Stellar performance from the supporting cast, Gosling at his usual best, but Claire Foy really shined. So fierce. Beautiful cinematrography, amazing sound design. Go see it in the biggest screen possible.
You see it in native IMAX? That was the only reason I felt like my money wasn't completely wasted. The aspect ratio "reveal" on the moon landing truly was exhilarating. But it didn't make up for the dryness of the previous 2 hours. Performances were all solid, just neither the script nor story kept my interest unfortunately.

Honestly a couple times during, I just wanted to watch Interstellar instead. Better movie in practically every measure, imo.

You see it in native IMAX? That was the only reason I felt like my money wasn't completely wasted. The aspect ratio "reveal" on the moon landing truly was exhilarating. But it didn't make up for the dryness of the previous 2 hours. Performances were all solid, just neither the script nor story kept my interest unfortunately.

Honestly a couple times during, I just wanted to watch Interstellar instead. Better movie in practically every measure, imo.

Yeah man. The story got a bit dry at places, but yeah that reveal was just perfect. So worth it. Interstellar is far more of an exciting experience yes, this is more of a quieter story.

I believe that's
either a Porsche 911 classic or Porsche 964 :)

Yeah that's what I suspected. Such a cool car.

I would honestly prefer a show where alfred just does odd jobs around the batcave while bruce is out patrolling

that is more interesting to me

ok5s6y9e0qcz.gif
Venom right now at the BO

the alfred show should be a romantic comedy about how he trying to hook up with leslie thompkins but his dates with her keep getting interrupted cuz he gotta bail batman out of some trouble.

gettin' real tired of your sh**, Master Wayne!

using humor to deal with this pain rn

Who doesn't root for Alfred?
Dude beat the Man of Steel himself.

alfred-pennyworth-vs-superman-2.jpg

alfred-pennyworth-vs-superman-4.jpg

We need Jeremy Irons' Gym Gordon style working out pictures to increase the hype.

That's why there ain't no Man of Steel sequel. Alfred killed him.

Guys, the crossover is called “Elseworlds.” Maybe wait and see the context before you go into rage mode?

I mean Superman wore a black suit at one point in MOS too. It’s not that big a deal.

Reactions: MbJ
Guys, the crossover is called “Elseworlds.” Maybe wait and see the context before you go into rage mode?

You picked the wrong board to pull that on! :hehe:

Most puzzling thing about Inhumans is how it looks so low budget when at the time of it's release it was the most expansive cbm series.

The answer is that high budget by network TV standards still doesn't mean high enough for a project like this.

Inhumans is quite possibly the most unintentionally funniest thing I've seen from any show.

The lengths they go to make the characters either tone down their traits or overhype their powers is impressive. It's got to be satire of some kind...it has to be.

What happens to Medusa in the first episode so they don't have to worry about her CGI hair anymore is hysterical.

Agreed. Also didnt Hammer completely own the arrogant, rich, weird CEO role? Love him. This might sound weird but he is how I expect the perfect male to look like :|

Hammer was awesome, and to be completely honest, I used to not like him and that slowly changed over time and got to really like him around the MFU days, but this was the first time that I was like "Know what?? Yeah, I would be on board for him as Bruce Wayne".

Glad to hear ya enjoyed it man.

Talking about that Aston Martin looking car he drives at the end, that looks VERY similar to the car Bruce drives in BvS, and he calls it a family heirloom. I liked that it wasnt just another new shiny sports car. Old money.
Aahhh....gotcha!

The premise of the CW crossover is Elseworlds. It features a Monitor as a character. I doubt the black suit Superman is wearing has anything to do with the Death and Reign storylines from the comics, which is why it doesn't bother me that Hoechlin's Superman is wearing it while Cavill's did not. I mean, I guess it could relate to DoS, but I don't see how that would fit into the story given the context. Superman's worn black suits before outside of the DoS story, too. In Jurgens' Lois and Clark series and Convergence, for example, he wore it while acting as a powerless hero. I don't see the problem.

Hammer was probably the best thing in STBY.

That's how bad that movie was.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is apparently really good. Can't wait.

the alfred show should be a romantic comedy about how he trying to hook up with leslie thompkins but his dates with her keep getting interrupted cuz he gotta bail batman out of some trouble.

gettin' real tired of your sh**, Master Wayne!

Alfred does seems like he really needs to get some.

Does he ever got any romantic interests in the comics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"