Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how I feel about Mera yet. The hair is too red, in my opinion. But I'm here for her acting, not her hair-color, I suppose.

then ONE thing that was better in JL was her hair. I'm sure it will be striking underwater but that is just not natural :lmao:

I truly believe if Jason ever gets a dog and starts instagraming pictures of their adventures together then that is it for me in the land of the living

But as you die you can take comfort in the realization that I will also be dying at the same time.

I am straight but Amber is making me less so :lmao:

Oh god, never Amber Heard for me. Now Evangeline Lilly on the other hand...or Katherine McNamara...or Zendaya...or Brie Larson...or Emma Watson...

The art direction in Aquaman is lovely.

Been a great year for this dude.

tenor.gif

Thank god for redheads.

:lmao: Oh, it really is. Like, why was a nice shade of auburn or copper out of the question?

if I had one question for James, other than asking him what Jason smells like and if James used his personal wealth in attempt to clone him, I'd ask why they went with different color to JL. Maybe it's something to do with the water? That it has such an effect? Or they count on little girls thinking it's a movie about Ariel landing a really hot dude?

Or they count on little girls thinking it's a movie about Ariel landing a really hot dude?

I assumed they were trying to make her look like Ariel, too. Like, who decided that mermaids have bright red hair?

Release the hype engine !

YLvH.gif

He and George Miller have had careers evoking two extreme poles, albeit Rob Rod's kid flicks tend to still have his style of coked up insanity.
What's funny to me, while I consider Miller to be one of the great ones, I never felt that he had a particularly "distinct" visual style in the same way that people like Rodriguez, Tarantino, Snyder, Tarsem, Fincher, Burton, Villenueve and even Nolan have; I find Miller to me more "chameleonic" in that sense.
Basically, like with actors, some directors have their very distinct unmistakable style, while other can change styles depending on the movie they're making (like Miller, Spielberg, etc); not saying that one way is better than the other, they're just different, although personally I tend to lean more towards the first type.
In that regard I feel that - at least as seen on the trailers - Rodriguez' style is nowhere to be found in Alita, which could go either way really, since "Big Fish" was Burton's biggest critical hit and I felt was also the least "Burton-ey" of his movies.

All of that said, maybe I just haven't seen enough Miller movies to get the right grasp of his "style" or "trademark", if there is one.

Been a great year for this dude.

Awesome! Love that guy and hope he makes it big!
Us latinos could always use some more representation ;) I still think he could've been great as Dr Strange.

James is a total cutie. You should check out the episode of Conan the cast did. James was low key hitting on Jason and saying he was trying to get him out of his pants

James, I love you my spirit animal you
I remember that one, it was funny, Jason and James saying that wet denim was a bad idea.

****ing canon I aint listening otherwise :word:

I does fit well with in the current DCEU. Expect for Cyborg who is about to show up. If they didn't use him I would say this all takes place before MOS.

****ing canon I aint listening otherwise :word:

I also keep being reminded of Batfleck when watching Grayson in the show; like him calling the team an "alliance" or some of the fight moves him and Jason used, totally reminded me of Batfleck.

Either intentional or not, I don't care. I still dig it.

So, people consider Jason Momoa attractive?

I wouldn't know based on this thread.

Well, Snyder confirmed that it was Dick Grayson that was dead, so it would seem quite odd that Jason Todd just vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"