Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shazam! Said To Be The Best DC Movie Since Dark Knight Trilogy"

Great... First Grace Randolph said Aquaman is the best DC film since TDK, now someone who saw the early screening of Shazam claims it is the one best...
21.gif

"It may just be the movie to put DC back on track"
Lol, I thought WW was that film, no wait, I thought AM was that film, no... it's actually Shazam... pfuuuuf, such a relief we finally got the one that's the true DC saviour! :funny:
63.gif

oh if I had a nickel for every time I heard that one.

I'd probably have enough to by a can of coke.
You could buy a six-pack if it was for Film X___________ has just overtaken JL at the box office.

I won't even check out the article. Not giving him the click. How do he "attempt" to make his point?

so last new years I started a nice little tradition where the last movie of the year I watch is Star Trek 09 and the first movie I watch at 12 sharp is Superman The Movie. No reason for choosing these two in particular, it just feels right.

It feels good to keep it going.

so last new years I started a nice little tradition where the last movie of the year I watch is Star Trek 09 and the first movie I watch at 12 sharp is Superman The Movie. No reason for choosing these two in particular, it just feels right.

It feels good to keep it going.

Superb choices Chip.

I started playing New Game+ and reached the predator room inside the GCPD in one sitting. I got shot and restarted from checkpoint, but that is when the environment disappeared and stopped working.
Thankfully, I copied the save file before starting the NG+, and can still use the copy to get achievements, it works fine for Arkham Origins on Steam, a non-existent convenience, and privilege for the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"